Facebook channel

Bring your products to people on Facebook and Instagram.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Wefail

Time spent using app 12 minutes

To be honest I'm not really sure what I'm doing right now as FB shops linking to my Shopify store are new to me. It'd be good to see a little video that explains how all of this cross-posting works but I'll figure it out once the app's approved for me. *Edit* I see now that there's a video once I get beyond this review. :)

tagla

Time spent using app About 3 years

I used this app to help me link my shop platform to Facebook. I really like how easy it links to all the relative shop links already built in my platform. It would be great if it went even faster.

The 7th Avenue

Location Australia
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

It was easy to set-up, user-friendly. There were no issues with connecting social platforms and catalog

Miranda Chaney Petite Wear

The set up was easy. For some reason, it deactivates itself sometimes from my shopify store and has to be set up all over again. I'm assuming that's whenever more products are added to your shop's store.

Halo’s London

haven't used enough, but so far so good. review request is slightly premature. integrates products easily on Facebook and Instagram stores

Fortitude

Time spent using app Over 2 years

facebook commerce manager is fairly easy to use this as not been my first time setting this us it is difficult sometimes but this time when smooth for me thankfully

compracete

Location Mexico

todo bien , ha sido una travesia de auto aprendizaje, estara expectacular aue hubiera tutturiales paso a paso como enlazar las cuentas correctamente para no tener problemas de bloqueos y desacrivaciones. gracias

Gadgets n Health

Location Singapore

im new selling in social media. with facebook channel it help to sell. And learn to explore new opportunities

Glamnbliss

Time spent using app About 2 years

it was okay. I wasn't sure how the uninstall thing worked. But I was able to get throught it okay. Thank for helping.

SIR

I used this app to get more views and it has helpful. I had a few people who are now customers reach out for more information.