Facebook channel

Bring your products to people on Facebook and Instagram.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Wendy Hazen Designs

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I used this app for the Facebook setup on Shopify and it was very clear and easy to follow instructions. Thanks

FierceCurler

Time spent using app About 1 month

It was frustrating not understanding why my ad account had gotten banned when it was the first time I had set anything up but after several days going back and forth with Facebook, it was easy to get my pixel integrated. I wish there was better transparency with Facebook on how to get everything set up properly the first time so that this does not happen. There are just a lot of different areas that need attention that is no intuitive to someone just starting out.

StoriRose

I use to link my shopify store to my Facebook shop. I read and follow the instruction took some time, but was able to connect.

PureON Spray

Location Belgium

Procédure complète et bien détaillée. L'intégration de mon produit s'est faite sans problème. Pas besoin de grandes connaissances en codage ou programmation.

Simply Geming

Location Papua New Guinea

I would say the process is a bit lengthy in setting up the FB Channel, but overall it's easy to follow.

Motivational Push

I was a little confused at first but i just read the instructions and followed along to install the channel. The process went smoothly

Fete Tees

I've just finished the initial setup, which was a breeze. They have tutorials available if you want or need to utilize that resource.

PlayDressUpSA

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 2 years

This is generally a good a good application to use for my clothing business. It works smoothly with absolutely no signs of hiccups

C&M Moments

Time spent using app About 1 month

I think it can be a little more informative in the beginning about the shop. Is the shop separate from the actual page? It is straight forward with the set up for the most part.

Protected by ENOC

Went fast and painless. Everything linked up and connected easily. Also was simple to choose between different pages to connect.