Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Motivational Push

I was a little confused at first but i just read the instructions and followed along to install the channel. The process went smoothly

Fete Tees

I've just finished the initial setup, which was a breeze. They have tutorials available if you want or need to utilize that resource.

PlayDressUpSA

This is generally a good a good application to use for my clothing business. It works smoothly with absolutely no signs of hiccups

C&M Moments

I think it can be a little more informative in the beginning about the shop. Is the shop separate from the actual page? It is straight forward with the set up for the most part.

Protected by ENOC

Went fast and painless. Everything linked up and connected easily. Also was simple to choose between different pages to connect.

Nomad Roasters

Easier than I thought. I hope this improves sales as stated. I will return with an updated additional star if its working.

Unstoppable Brand

Everything with Facebook has gone well, Instagram is a bigger challenge. I am working on getting the Instagram account to where it needs to be.

Twin Data Corporation - Online Ordering

Confusing, especially that it will not work with Firefox. Having a Facebook sales channel and an unsupported Facebook Shop is very confusing. It should be made more clearly that Facebook Shop has been replaced, at least that's how I'm looking at it. I hope I did not remove something that was needed.

Raework

i really like how it explains certain areas for example how i can use certain functions and how the channel is set up

GLITTER GLAM GEMS

I created my website for my business page. It was easy to navigate and use. A few little hiccups but if i dig deeper i am sure i will figure it out.