Facebook channel

Bring your products to people on Facebook and Instagram.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

BC Wine Studio

will give it a try thanks for the opportunity and i hope it works. Staying connected with facebook and shopify has been a challenge

Amazons-Hair

Sometimes it doesn't save the updates I make on my products.
Please, try to fix this. At least make it faster.

www.shopk.ch

Sehr nützliche App, welche beim Einrichten der Marketingaktivitäten auf Facebook hilfreich ist und den Einrichtungsprozess beschleunigt.

Cree International Store

Nice app to set-up my store from my website www.creesmartpills.com though if won't accept my supplements nootropics but it will take my coffee.

One Tough Chick

The app automatically uploaded all items from my Shopify store which made the process quick but it also allowed items to be uploaded that aren't approved for Facebook like my digital downloads. I have to go through the process of figuring out how to remove them.

TestifySaints

I enjoyed using this app. It was useful when setting up details for my online business. One thing I did not like was that there was a cost to use all the features in the app.

keepdogeye

there wasn't anything that I didn't enjoy. I think the simplicity of linking your website to Facebook can really help with your sales when creating ads and promos

CargoWinds

This was a very straight forward process to follow. Easy to follow directions I would recommend everyone use this method.

TASTEYBOUTIQUE

I use this app for my business Tasteyboutique. I like it because i can find my target audience and run ads. i really love this app.

Mora Iluminación y Armonía

Quiero usar esta aplicación para lograr un alcance mayor de ventas con mi sitio web y con la ayuda de Facebook puedo lograrlo.