Facebook channel

Bring your products to people on Facebook and Instagram.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

WATCHESPLUS

I use this app to create facebook posts and add products to my facebook page, it is very helpful and easy to use.

RICH AND RULER

The app is used to connect our brand with our growing community and bring awareness to our products.

Children's Orchard New Berlin, WI

I find the continual changes at FB difficult to manage regardless of the platform being used with it

OilySpills Shop

User friendly with some online help getting me through the setup.
but once it's done its amazing to bring more awareness to your brand.

Weezy Duz’It Boutique

uPVC.com.au - Please tell me what you did I am having the same issue and ready to give up. I don't know what's connected to what anymore.

SplendidPineapple

I think it was a bit confusing to set up, but I figured it out after some googling and reading different threads.

Wrist BCN

I use the app to get my products on social media hoping for the best :) Its easy to use if you follow first shopify's help center

MuscleGoodiesCo

Maybe it is me being new to this but some things are confusing. Generally is ok. FB shop approval on my other account is taking more then 4 weeks now and is thus not very efficient.

Asian department store

trying it for first time look fantastic hope it will help to increase sales of my shop and do good with e-commerce. hope it is great

Sassy Sofa Cape Town

I find that they sometimes block my ads and block me out of my account and then I don’t know why and it takes weeks to rectify. So I find it difficult to keep them happy. I also don’t quite understand how the boost works. Sometimes it tells me that I ran out of funds but then the amount spent is not even close to what the budget was. That’s confusing. But the support is very helpful and friendly and has always sorted out my problems.