Facebook & Instagram

Bring your products to people on Facebook and Instagram.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Design and Manage your Shops on Facebook and Instagram

Steam Fueled Notions

Having only just installed the app, I can only provide feedback and opinion on the absolute ease of setup! It was a breeze and took less than 5 minutes. With just a few clicks, I'm totally ready to begin selling on Instagram (my primary advertising channel) and Facebook.

Southeast Ohio Fiberworks

The app is well-integrated and generally setup was easy to follow; however, on the Facebook side, there's a lot of business marketing jargon that I don't understand. The entire Business Manager setup was not intuitive and, again, contains jargon that people who are not in the industry will not understand. The Business Manager experience needs an interface update, too. I'm just sitting here hoping things work out and that I didn't sign up for something I didn't know about.

WATCHESPLUS

Time spent using app About 1 month

I use this app to create facebook posts and add products to my facebook page, it is very helpful and easy to use.

RICH AND RULER

Time spent using app 15 minutes

The app is used to connect our brand with our growing community and bring awareness to our products.

Children's Orchard New Berlin, WI

I find the continual changes at FB difficult to manage regardless of the platform being used with it

OilySpills Shop

Location South Africa

User friendly with some online help getting me through the setup.
but once it's done its amazing to bring more awareness to your brand.

Weezy Duz’It Boutique

uPVC.com.au - Please tell me what you did I am having the same issue and ready to give up. I don't know what's connected to what anymore.

SplendidPineapple

Time spent using app 7 minutes

I think it was a bit confusing to set up, but I figured it out after some googling and reading different threads.

Wrist BCN

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 year

I use the app to get my products on social media hoping for the best :) Its easy to use if you follow first shopify's help center

MuscleGoodiesCo

Location Slovenia

Maybe it is me being new to this but some things are confusing. Generally is ok. FB shop approval on my other account is taking more then 4 weeks now and is thus not very efficient.