Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

classycorner

I used this to set up my Facebook pixel. I like the new security system and felt safe. But had to spend some time to learn about the new system.

Heart Check Apparel Store

easy to understand, i haven't sold yet but i look forward to it. I'm excited what the future holds for my store.

TwoFifths LLC

great app and I love using it for business. This app makes selling seamless and easier than any other app

FESAI

I used it to setup FB/IG channels for sales. It was computer friendly and easy step-by-step process.

BEATLE STORE

Worked great. Thanks for making it super easy. I was able to get everything connected fast and without any issues.

Korea CreatorBUBU Store

Giftbox Trend

it was a bit tricky at first as i could not locate my initial business manager but then i managed it

Shisha Boss 44

uhf8h89h4thrnfjfjfjdkdkkkkkekwkewjjehwhrhrh1fzu4z4hhhfhththtfhjj542ju5452i52u524ju254hj54jhtg42jhr4jh

Extreme Infinite Sports

Very easy to install, straight forward with no problems, excellent. The new features will assist my business in marketing much better.

Love Yada B.

I used FB Channel to link my Shopify store to IG and FB. It was much easier than I expected. Thanks!