Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Envy Me Beauty Company

I like this app because it is user friendly for someone who isn’t tech savvy. I would recommend this channel for anyone that is looking to advertise their products on facebook.

Lizilee Pets

very easy to setup. I literally spent 5 mins to configure settings required to setup the connection between Facebook and Shopify

Amari & Jack

It's great so far. The app walked me thru everything. We'll see if everything works correctly as time goes on.

NeedSpace

Fantastically simple and straightforward -- a nice change of pace. Also offers helpful videos. New appearance and organizational changes are great.

9Familya

He tenido una buena experiencia con el canal de Facebook, estoy muy contento con la aplicación y la recomiendo.

The Lemon Tree Candle Company

easy to set up all facebook integration with this app, thank you very much as this makes life so much easier

La Brade Boutique

I'm really surprised because this app had so many bugs that it was overwhelming to put in place.... This time, i wanted to give it another try and then, whaouwwwww.... Amazing.... Just Perfect, I'm blown up !!!

Puzzles Egypt

we used this steps and its better than any search on google and we really like that its too simple and clear thanks

In Style Pet Love

I really love this Facebook channel. Helps me to get more audience for my online page. I can easily navigate the page as an admin and decide to promote my page as per my preferences and also by following the fb ad guidelines.

shop2family

The connection to Facebook is extremely helpful and helps me to publish my shop.
It can even be published worldwide and generate likes from specific audiences