Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Chanidu Music - Music For Life

Easy to use app, no confusing dialog boxes, friendly too. Way better than most current apps, a business friendly app. I like this app because I did not have to copy and paste.

Shop UPTOU

Process was guided the whole way, I explored additionally on the internet to find what I needed ((like changing ownership of FB Page between Business Managers...) to complete setup

JJMaxPower

good app for sell promote marketing search and we can find anothers sellers and pages to compare price and make more costumers. Good also for friends and family.

Sensorreal

Cool bhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

SeedfulThings518

All good thanks. Really good! I mean...super easy mostly! :) OMG 100 words> REALLY still typing....

Venture2050 Online India

The details will be submitted later. So, far my experience is good. Again it will depend on the returns I am getting from this channel.

Alicia Hair

Estou ainda conhecendo melhor o app dentro do site, mas achei muito legal juntar o site com o facebook

All Things Pink and Teal

great app to sell products online. totally recommend it for everyone who has started their own e-commerce website.

The Yogi Master

An amazing wrap around to Facebook's tedious business manager, made the entire process smooth and simple. Amazing.

MvH E-commerce

I used this app to create a facebook pixel for my business manager account. So I can make so advertising