Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

casetownstore

Awesome simple! I was thinking that it will be a lot more difficult but it was not. Plug and play. I love it ;)

SHOWNAME MYSHOPIFY STORE

very good, good very facebook. ok babay,haha.... okok. very ok baby.
good.......................good

Retail Rejuvenation

It was super easy!! I love it!! I barely had to do a thing and before I knew it, I was selling on Facebook!

GDL Hansell Supply

nice app, help me a lot , help me get easy on my page, great channel app ,this app helps to grow business

LaLaButi Etc

I use the FB app for managing my business and getting alerts out to customers. With hopes this will target more subscribers/likes/customers in various markets.

Psychox | NO EXPLANATION

comments from someone else and videos checked in YouTube, I really think this app is very useful to connect and use with Shopify.

Go Green Windows

It's great that this is implemented directly into Shopify. Set up takes around 5 to 10 minutes. So far everything is working great.

Loja Mar Azul Tech

ótimooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

The Believer's Place

I used the app to connect to my online store. As a novice I succeeded with some ease. I found it intuitive and helpful in directing me to my desired conclusion.

Neon Glow

I used this app to bring more sales for my business and made my customers more happy and satisfied. Excellent app for doing business online.