Facebook & Instagram

Facebook & Instagram

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (3.2)
Developer
3.2
January 30, 2021

It is getting easier to understand. There are still somethings that can make it a little more user friendly.

D.R.I.P_The Division
Time spent using app: 8 months
January 30, 2021

At this stage it seems like an easy way to set up an Instagram store. I still have more learning to do though.

John Greengo Photography
Time spent using app: About 2 months
January 29, 2021

easy to set up and it makes my business be exposed even more through my social media channel. I don't have to have huge following to be able to add link to it.

Irrelevant Society
Time spent using app: About 17 hours
Edited January 29, 2021

Seems okay, just waiting on the review at this stage................................................

Whip Gold
Time spent using app: 6 months
Edited January 29, 2021

The Facebook channel is a very nice update. I'm still in start up process but so far so good. I feel I will continue to enjoy the process. The integration was a little difficult I could connect all of my fb pages but I finally got it resolved.

CastorPollux
Time spent using app: About 2 years
January 28, 2021

I was a bit to technical for me. I felt it could be a little more user friendly. But we will see once I have actually used it.

BobCast Studios
Time spent using app: 9 months
Edited January 28, 2021

Si es un poco confuso al principio tener que cambiar de pag para configurar la pag de business, pero por lo menos en esta primera parte bien, vamos a validar la parte de la creacion de campañas

CIVI DE TODO PARA TODOS
Mexico
Time spent using app: 21 days
January 28, 2021

Integration seems easy to implement, but having some issues on FB dashboard that conversion events are not set up properly.

DermoSkin™ Beauty Devices
Time spent using app: About 2 years
January 28, 2021

I use this app for my business and for advertising, it can get confusing at times because there's so much, and updates are a hassle, but I'm able to navigate alright using my common sense. :)

Mallow Rose
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 28, 2021

I liked everything, but sometimes I did not understand what and where to press, so it caused some difficulty for me, but then everything was fine, thanks

BeautyOOK