Facebook channel

Facebook channel | Reviews

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Jey-Da

its really fascinating app. its user friendly and i liked it for my shopify store. we are well converting now.

Sage Health Solutions

great and quick integration, only issue are the policies blocking certain items we sell on our store

Bubble It Drinks

I first had problems when using Firefox instead of Chrome. Then it went well!
The app was easy to set up.
A bit scary about all the data we have to share with facebook though...

Raum Rome Paris

Vielä ei ole kertynyt suurta kokemusta tästä appista, mutta toivottavasti tämä auttaa verkkokaupan tuotteiden myynnissä.

Hotmessmomma

they didn't approve me at first but I get it. Without Facebook I might as well not even try. they are awesome

Junio babe

very nice app. i really love it and it work very fast and easy to use. i'm grateful for it. good job and well done

STxG

It started out fine until I got to the account manager and had some trouble, but looking into it now.

Rager Tees

for some reason we can't link products to our instagram account anymore. But before this it worked great

DSTNQT

The ability to update catalogues across omnichannels (i.e., Instagram, Facebook) is wonderful. Hopefully, there is any avenue to link products in Tiktok.

Like Petunia

The application is way too much in your face. Not friendly. Still trying to figure out some stuff. over all ok