Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Hotmessmomma

they didn't approve me at first but I get it. Without Facebook I might as well not even try. they are awesome

Junio babe

very nice app. i really love it and it work very fast and easy to use. i'm grateful for it. good job and well done

STxG

It started out fine until I got to the account manager and had some trouble, but looking into it now.

Rager Tees

for some reason we can't link products to our instagram account anymore. But before this it worked great

DSTNQT

The ability to update catalogues across omnichannels (i.e., Instagram, Facebook) is wonderful. Hopefully, there is any avenue to link products in Tiktok.

Like Petunia

The application is way too much in your face. Not friendly. Still trying to figure out some stuff. over all ok

BackyFashion

Es muy fácil de configurar la página, aparte te dan mucha información, aparte es muy útil para dar a conocer tus productos.

Peaceful Day Retail

I used this app to do business on my Shopify. I really like to use it. It would have been much better if the uploading of all products can be synced easily without the hassle of creating Ad Pixel.

jadeandaccessaries

really nice app help out my business i enjoy using this facebook app so much it is good to advertise

BundleLuxe

connecting to facebook seemed pretty straight forward. I would highly recommend it but do make sure you understand and are familiar with the setup on facebook side. It can be overwhelming.