Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

MyDiscoveryRoom

This app was easy to set up. I hope it will be as easy to use, many of my customers come from Facebook.

Amor Pablo

Well optimized and easy to use. Clear guidance provided. Integration of Instagram and Facebook in one place very well thought of.

CCS Best Products Online

I find the process very easy and I was able to setup my facebook account without any problem. Thanks

Eternal Elphin

I have just installed this app and it's installation is a very easy process -now im just hoping it translates to sales

Soniko

I just added the pixel. I am not very tech savvy, but this app made it easy. I am yet to explore advertising with facebook and I am hoping this app helps.

Higher Evolution

Easy setup. So far so good. Lets see how the app peforms over time. Hopefully this will lead to more sales

High Society Scents

Very easy to setup and it will be very resourceful along the way for my business. Hopefully the ads will drawn in customers.

my dear baby

simple to use i like it.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Boujee Baby Boutique

I like it, it’s easy to operate and I hope it helps me sell a lot of items. There is so much to learn and I’m trying to be the best at everything so a big thumbs up to Facebook for this app.

Wonder Baby 2020

eeeeeeesdasdsadsadasl,dmasmdaksldmaspmdapsmdapsmdapsmdpasmdpasdlasmdapsmdaspdlmsapdmsadpsaldmaspdlmasdpasdmas