Facebook & Instagram

Bring your products to people on Facebook and Instagram.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Design and Manage your Shops on Facebook and Instagram

MrPillow™ - Coussin d'Alignement Naturel

Location France

I am used to the old version and the new one is way better in any points, it is really simple and well guided

Foxes and Ravens

Pretty straightforward, a little annoying that they're changing all the time so you have to redo everything, but I guess that's part of staying hip and cool.

SmokeyZone

It's good but been a lot of changes lately that have made it tough. I wish there was clearer and more direct communication.

CHAPEL

Location South Africa

pretty easy on Shopify side, extremely complex getting my Facebook ads manager to be in order. thanks guys

panopix

Location Australia

Good. Easy to follow instructions. Good easy to follow instructions. Good. Easy to follow instructions. Good easy to follow instructions.

AICA ITALY S.R.L.

Location Italy

very useful, can connect our account of shopify and facebook, shopify and facebook, runs the marketing well.

LadyFace Printing

hope this helps me better integrate my sales and bring potential facebook customer to purchase from my website this would be awesome just starting to use so will see and update.

Dailysweets

Location Netherlands

De app werkt heel mooi ! soms is het wat lastig om producten goedgekeurd te krijgen terwijl ze in orde zijn ! verder perfect!

Singing Bowl Granola

It was helpful to integrate the Facebook and Instagram feeds directly to the store. I think a link directly to the Facebook Ads manager from the Marketing interface might be useful. I wasn't sure my first campaign was directly connecting to Facebook

Oshun Apparelz

Time spent using app About 2 years

I used this app to help integrate my current catalogue to my facebook shop, it was relatively easy to do and linked quickly after some fiddling about. My customers are now able to shop via facebook which is great.