Facebook channel

Bring your products to people on Facebook and Instagram.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

SmokeyZone

It's good but been a lot of changes lately that have made it tough. I wish there was clearer and more direct communication.

CHAPEL

pretty easy on Shopify side, extremely complex getting my Facebook ads manager to be in order. thanks guys

panopix

Good. Easy to follow instructions. Good easy to follow instructions. Good. Easy to follow instructions. Good easy to follow instructions.

AICA ITALY S.R.L.

very useful, can connect our account of shopify and facebook, shopify and facebook, runs the marketing well.

LadyFace Printing

hope this helps me better integrate my sales and bring potential facebook customer to purchase from my website this would be awesome just starting to use so will see and update.

Dailysweets

De app werkt heel mooi ! soms is het wat lastig om producten goedgekeurd te krijgen terwijl ze in orde zijn ! verder perfect!

Singing Bowl Granola

It was helpful to integrate the Facebook and Instagram feeds directly to the store. I think a link directly to the Facebook Ads manager from the Marketing interface might be useful. I wasn't sure my first campaign was directly connecting to Facebook

Oshun Apparelz

I used this app to help integrate my current catalogue to my facebook shop, it was relatively easy to do and linked quickly after some fiddling about. My customers are now able to shop via facebook which is great.

Required Women

I used this to set up my store to facebook. I like the step by step check points to the process so you can start and finish as time permits.

Zivar Creations

Its so easy to get started, easy pizy lemon squeezy. Moreover the guide is eloborative. I was not able to setup the facebook commerce account because its not available in my region. So little sad.