Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

CityDog Outlet

Allows small business owners to better understand our customer base and makes our business more easily accessible from multiple platforms for our customers.

Vivid Trees

Love it, so much easier than before where you had to connect your pixel and it did nothing, now I don't have to worry about it. Very easy to use.

Jaziza

i used this app to better promote my products, page website and also to reach the right audience. overall, great service and easy to use

The Well's Never Dry

Was a bit tedious, but got it up and running.
It would be good to advise folks to turn OFF their VPN when trying to accomplish the 'Terms and Conditions' part of 'Set-Up'. That is all. :-)

Cria Local

Seamless integration on a quick and easy setup. Had no problems. Seems facebook is taking a much anticipated ease-of-use approach

The Grey Studio

Haven't utilized the app yet but connection was very straightforward. Wish that Instagram utilization didn't require Facebook page as well.

GARBAGE SUPPLY

Linking my Shopify store was much easier than i expected. Waiting to be approved on instagram to see how it translates but so far so good. For some reason i'm having trouble submitting this review and is by far the most difficult part.

RisquéFox

Not sure yet, just downloaded it.
Time will tell. I have high expectations so hopefully it will help me out.

Tammy's Beyond Luxury's Boutique

really easy it wasn't that hard to do really really easy to do i love this app highly recommended to all

Tonē Bekka

I used this app to connect my shopify store and sell on FaceBook and Instagram. Things worked seamless and I have no problems with the app.