Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Ron Marcel Clothiers

I like the app. The functionality is great. I can't wait to maximize all of it functions and features.

Minimalista Muebles

estuve esperando mucho tiempo esta actualizacion, ahora explorare todas sus funciones para saber si cumple con mis expectativas
genial!

Pineapple

The new integration with Facebook and Instagram is smooth and intuitive - fewer clicks for more outcomes. Easy collection curation is probably the most impressive aspect - update your store layout and collections in seconds. The store design is simple with enough room for brand creativity, and the store review process is quick.

WanderingWoodsbtq

I am just starting to use this app. So far it has been easy to navigate and set up. I like how user friendly it is.

All Saints Museum Shop

I just signed up for this app to help create synergy between Shopify and my Business Facebook page. So far its a very intuitive and easy to use platform. Thanks!

Mens Grooming

I use Facebook sometimes and it’s an amazing place to put ads funny vidoes and serious stuff you want to post

Wax Museum Co.

integrates nicely with the clothing site that i am running. wish the app can be setup on mobile but works well enough

northtrendys

it helps a lot in business ..recommended apps
great apps

Pawfamprints

Very good app, it helped a lot getting in touch with new clients and tracking new possible clients... we recomend it

Aloe Vera Lipstick Long

Hello

A really good app

Without her, life would be much more difficult

I highly recommend