Facebook & Instagram

Facebook & Instagram

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (3.2)
Developer
3.2
January 7, 2021

It was helpful to integrate the Facebook and Instagram feeds directly to the store. I think a link directly to the Facebook Ads manager from the Marketing interface might be useful. I wasn't sure my first campaign was directly connecting to Facebook

Singing Bowl Granola
January 7, 2021

I used this app to help integrate my current catalogue to my facebook shop, it was relatively easy to do and linked quickly after some fiddling about. My customers are now able to shop via facebook which is great.

Oshun Apparelz
Time spent using app: About 2 years
January 7, 2021

I used this to set up my store to facebook. I like the step by step check points to the process so you can start and finish as time permits.

Required Women
Time spent using app: 8 months
January 7, 2021

Its so easy to get started, easy pizy lemon squeezy. Moreover the guide is eloborative. I was not able to setup the facebook commerce account because its not available in my region. So little sad.

Zivar Creations
India
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
January 6, 2021

Used this app to help me with my store online. It helps me keep things in order and helps me plan my strategy for selling

CornerStoreNYC
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
January 6, 2021

App is easy to use but I still haven't reaped any benefits such as sales. Says it's reaching people though.

Bleu Seas
Time spent using app: 8 months
January 6, 2021

I use this app for my ads and its great. i comes greatly recommended for all shopify users. keep up!

MCBK Naturals
South Africa
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 5, 2021

Creating a fb store was not the easiest task. We got it done and I can't wait to start selling on fb

Real-Agent-Lifestyle-
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited January 5, 2021

Took a while but we got there. Pretty complex if you don't know what you're doing! I haven't got past set up yet but time will tell. So fat it seems pretty good for a free App. Facebook Shopping is ready to roll but If you have a brand new Instagram account you'll need to spend some time making it active and popular before before you can connect.

Board Store Skateboard Shop
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
January 5, 2021

It was pretty easy to navigate through once I figured out what to do. Very easy to use after figuring everything out.

HB Creations & Boutique