Facebook channel

Bring your products to people on Facebook and Instagram.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Bleu Seas

App is easy to use but I still haven't reaped any benefits such as sales. Says it's reaching people though.

MCBK Naturals

I use this app for my ads and its great. i comes greatly recommended for all shopify users. keep up!

Real-Agent-Lifestyle-

Creating a fb store was not the easiest task. We got it done and I can't wait to start selling on fb

Board Store Skateboard Shop

Took a while but we got there. Pretty complex if you don't know what you're doing! I haven't got past set up yet but time will tell. So fat it seems pretty good for a free App. Facebook Shopping is ready to roll but If you have a brand new Instagram account you'll need to spend some time making it active and popular before before you can connect.

HB Creations & Boutique

It was pretty easy to navigate through once I figured out what to do. Very easy to use after figuring everything out.

Homecare76

J'apprends à utiliser Facebook. J'ai créé un compte avec une page pour la boutique et j'ai configuré

Globotic Supply

My facebook ad has been restricted. I have do every thing to comply but still not complying. I need details how to go about.

The beard store LLC

It was pretty good once I figured out how to do everything. Try not to be too sensitive with some thing which make most customers frustrated and quit.

Magniifiicent Honey

Took a minute to figure out how to set up. But overall good. Trying to to figure out how to link my store, the store that is linked does not show any of my current content.

kdotopa

I use this App with Shopify and I am satisfied with the user interface which simplifies the connection with Facebook ads