Facebook & Instagram

Facebook & Instagram

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (3.2)
Developer
3.2
Edited January 19, 2021

I used this app and it helps me connect my Facebook fan page to my store. It's great!
We should have more apps like this. I love it!

Estridencias
Spain
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
December 28, 2020

I'm getting more familiar with how to set up my Facebook store now so it's getting easier to use and set things up. It was stressful at first, but the more I worked on it, the better. Now I'm working on setting up categories for both Facebook and Instagram.

All Health N Beauty
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
December 28, 2020

So far so good. We'll see when I launch ads. It's different than I was told so that's a little disorienting. I'd like it more if there was a tie in to the older step-by-step videos where you just added a pixel manually.

AWESOME STRETCH
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 27, 2020

I used this app to help me sale i like it because it's easy to use. It was very easy to set up and link the accounts.

Spotless Jewels
Time spent using app: 16 days
December 27, 2020

Trouble accepting terms of service bc of undisclosed privacy settings Hope it gets resolved soon with an explanation

London Blue Topaz, Colored Gemstones & Jewelry
Time spent using app: 11 months
December 26, 2020

The only thing I don't like, when I'm getting distracted then I don't know where to start again or how to upload products!

tdcreativesolutions
South Africa
Time spent using app: About 1 month
December 22, 2020

Straight forward once you know all the steps to integrate. Would be great to have Instagram as well enabled in this region

Ted Baker London - Kosovo
Kosovo
Time spent using app: About 1 month
December 22, 2020

It was good, but I wanted to use my Facebook account, that I’m manager of the same manager account, but I have to use the owner, but it’s okay.

American Clothing
Honduras
Time spent using app: 21 days
December 22, 2020

Hi I cannot link FB to my webshop in Shopify. However I sell only lifestyle products and don't understand why you block my products...

Roccoville
Belgium
Time spent using app: 2 months
December 22, 2020

I installed the app in the hope that it will increase exposure and sales of my Shopify items. Time will tell if it is beneficial.

YKO Studio