Facebook & Instagram

Facebook & Instagram

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (3.2)
Developer
3.2
December 22, 2020

I've only just set up my Facebook channel so I can only speak to that experience. The set up was pretty easy/beginner friendly.

RoyalBeaute'
Time spent using app: About 2 months
December 22, 2020

I used this app to help me show my work to a greater audience, and it helped me well so far. I'm still learning

Jewish Arts
Israel
Time spent using app: 11 months
December 21, 2020

The app is ok but its gets a little overwhelming to navigate. I wish Facebook could have two separate apps for personal and business page

MAI DÉSIRÉE
Time spent using app: 2 months
December 21, 2020

I used this app for my marketing strategies. It would be helpful also if facebook will be more sensitive and accurate with the reasons why they are banning fb business manager account.

Seiri
Philippines
Time spent using app: 8 days
December 21, 2020

I really like how easy to set it up was and the support and the tutorials I got to help me understand better. The experience could be better if there were more customizable options for the store.

Woozykart
Oman
Time spent using app: 30 days
December 21, 2020

Cette application est nécessaire et importante pour le développement de mon projet , j'en suis satisfait.

Magicut
France
Time spent using app: 9 months
Edited December 21, 2020

I find that not bad at all, it helps me find what I'm really looking for I could be able to get advice from someone else

Africa Tresses
France
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 20, 2020

I can't access my Facebook page now. Because the mobile I inputted is wrong.
The correct mobile is +63 9178442622.
I tried to change it but it can't be changed. It keeps sending notification code to +63 09178442622 WRONG. If you are in the Philippine the mobile number should only be 09178442622

LeisureField
Philippines
Time spent using app: About 1 year
December 19, 2020

I am still learning how to use it, hoping that i get to know the facebook channel much better. right now i need to keep learning
i

Nomechingles
Mexico
Time spent using app: 5 months
December 19, 2020

The app is so helpful to market products on Facebook in an easy way, however, the struggle was when removing a product from Shopify you must go search for it on your Facebook page and delete it manually.

MGSTORE