Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Minshuku

Troubles to connect between pages
Im on real state but it is a problem to connect the different facebook pages that I have

July 30, 2020

I'm sorry to hear that you've had issues connecting the Facebook page to Shopify and thank you for letting us know here. I will be sending you an email shortly so that we can touch base on this and I can learn more about the issue. Please get back to me if you're still needing help with this problem. -Victor, Shopify Support

Pretty Little Pieces

It shows old products, even after they have been deleted from the website with no ways to update.. Items that are hidden on the online store still show up in FB even if they aren't available to purchase until a certain day. Confusing for customers.

July 30, 2020

Thank you for writing your review and for providing your feedback to us here. I'm sorry to hear that your products do not seem to be syncing correctly between Shopify and Facebook, and I'd be happy to take a closer look at this to see if I can determine what is causing this problem.

I'll be sending an email to touch base with you shortly so please look out for that and reply to my message if you're still looking for assistance with the Facebook app. -Victor, Shopify Support

Duša & Kamen

Could you please give us an update when you will add instagram and facebook shopping accounts? This currently adds not a big value at all.

July 27, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. At the moment, we do not have a set release date for the Facebook Shops and Instagram product tagging features, but I can assure you that this is something our team is currently working on. When available, we'll be updating our changelog (https://bit.ly/2GvA5MW) with the announcement. You should also receive a notification in your admin.

In the meantime, you can use the Facebook app to create Facebook ads and posts directly through Shopify. You can learn more about how to do this here: https://bit.ly/303i0zE.

Thanks again for your review. If you have any questions about the app or anything else Shopify-related, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team at help.shopify.com/questions. - Julie, Shopify Support

Nirvapate

Pathetic experience. struggling since long time to setup ad account. Delayed responses for the reported issues. Please make the life simpler for the subscribers.
I wanted to give single start but your software is not allowing me. Minimum 2 starts to be given to submit the form... annoying.

July 26, 2020

Thank you for the review - I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble getting your Ads Account connected to the channel. I'd like to give you a hand with that, so I'll follow up with you shortly via email and we can take a look together. Thanks! - Brie, Shopify Support

WOODEQUIPMENT 24

Am Anfang kein Problem. Aber der businessmanager ist zu kompliziert mit den Berechtigungen und Zuweisungen

Karen Johanson Art + Photography

SO many problems. I spent more than an hour waiting for Shopify help, only to find out that I needed to reach out to FB, but couldn't find a way to access a human from their site. I MIGHT have figured it out myself now, but it would have been nice if FB support was more accessible.

July 24, 2020

Sorry to hear that you came across some difficulty when using the app, but we do appreciate the feedback you've provided here. I certainly understand where you're coming from on this and I will be sure to pass your comments onto our development team as merchant feedback plays a large part in how our platform and our apps develop and improve over time.

If you've any questions about the app or anything else Shopify-related, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team at help.shopify.com/questions. -Oliver, Shopify Support

Prillies Boutique

Facebook has blocked my URL without any warnings. Obviously being new to the app if mistakes were made they could of been rectified however facebook has since decided to block it anyway and sales have dropped dramatically!

July 14, 2020

Hi, there. I'm afraid Shopify has no control over Facebook's decision to block a URL. That said, there are steps you can take if you believe this was done by mistake. If you're sure that you're in compliance with all of their different Policies (https://bit.ly/2OrfWLf), then you can try running your store through their debugging tool: https://bit.ly/3eqsOMh.

This should help identify any errors that Facebook is detecting from your site. If the displayed error is incorrect, or if you're not sure how to resolve it, you can report the problem by navigating in your Facebook account to Help & Support > Report a problem. Hope that helps!

Rose Out of The Mud Clothing

I am having a hard time connecting my business manager account to my Facebook ad account. So I'm not having a good time right now.

July 14, 2020

Thank you for the review - I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble connecting the Business Manager. I'd like to find out more about what's happening there, so I'll send you an email shortly and hopefully we can get that sorted out together. Speak soon! - Brie, Shopify Support

Life Is Fun

Took me an age to set up due to problem linking with Shopify. When I did set up I found that you CAN'T target ads by LOCATION! An unbelievable omission! My store targets UK only, what's the point in me spending money targeting the whole of Facebook?!

July 14, 2020

Thank you for sharing this feedback! We’re always working to improve the way our apps work, so I’ve followed up with you via email to gather more information and log your feedback for our development/platform team. -Oliver, Shopify Support

Santino

Cada una hora se desconecta. Y me llega un correo donde debo volver a conectarlo. Es un poco frustrante. Ojalá lo arreglen