Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

WoofTheRoof

It's very simple. All the steps are clearly showed. You have to do it correctly. Very good job. Highly recommend

HindyWeber

It helped me promote ads. But it's so hard to figure out how to link my Instagram shopping. So I wish it did that.

Evom Nation Limited

good app to use. nice early easy access to all the blah blah bla bl b b b b b b b blah blah blah blah ABLH

shadyshadesofficial

I enjoyed that it was very clear and that it was very quick to go threw. Please keep doing the same guys great job!!

Home & Happy Co.

It was quick and easy, I feel like anyone should be able to do it as the navigation is pretty self explanatory and does it all for you mainly.

Brutal Buddha

It was helpful to use the Shopify app store to connect Instagram and FB pages to our online store. It was tough to get through the T's and C's part though, working through it.

Sueile

I am going to try it out now. See how it works. Oh, I have to have at least 100 characters. What bullshit!

misfitmasks

Really easy and quick! Allowed me to set things quickly and really get into the heart of things very quickly indeed. Simply and clear as to what was needed.

Live Free Foods

Just started to use the app and it's been okay so far. Set up was easy enough, but some of my products got flagged, so need to figure out why.

AAA5Star

It's been a learning experience. All things are new but seem to be easy to follow but here is a lot to learn.