Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

newtonshomeappliances

I enjoyed that it was easy to establish with a good range of options. Looking forward to using it as another means of promoting our business and opening new sales channels.

Olivia Owen

I used this app to connect my store to Facebook. It was easy and intuitive. Few steps would be nicer

Amber's Awesome Accessories

This set up was very user friendly and easy to understand. I am kind of computer challenged, so that is very important to me.

Vizualist

The log in process was a little confusing because i have almost 5 pages and i had to create new FB pixel & catalogue, the old ones were not working anymore .

ArtdotComma

I believe that it was easier to set things up on Shopify because of the integration partnership that provides easy access.

LEHARËM

j'ai utilisé cette application pour connecter ma boutique mais je n'ai pas encore commencé à travailler sur Facebook je manque de repaire avec le pixel de facebook

Wheelchairs Oasis

I used this app to help me setup FB channel and start the facebook ad process. I have yet to implement an ad but I am confident it will work just fine.

Naddie's Backpack & Jai Clothing

This app is very easy to use. I was able to use this app with ease. I'm hoping it attracts customers to my store.

St Vincent's Shops England & Wales

It is complex to use and it is a learning as you go process. But if you take the time it is worth doing.

Tech Buzz

Too complicated, too many options, should have made it simpler, and then through experience adding more and more options for user. This is way too complicated for a beginner.