Facebook & Instagram

Facebook & Instagram

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (3.2)
Developer
Meta
3.2
February 18, 2022

This app is terrible. None of my inventory is accurate and I always have errors. Would not recommend

JuniperzCreations
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
February 17, 2022

Simply Frustrating Trying to run a Facebook Audience building add but repeatedly getting this message since last 25 days. I quote "
There is 1 error with this activity: A problem with Facebook prevented your activity from being published. Try to republish in a few minutes" Did spend end number of hours to figure out the problem but absolutely clue less. It does not mention any specific problem to resolve. Tried to republish probably 100 times. but same result

Tulla Life
Time spent using app: About 2 years
February 17, 2022

After reading a bunch of reviews and each one saying that they can't get it to work, I will be deleting this app from my store. Maybe one day they will get it fixed.

Terresstudio
Time spent using app: 5 months
February 15, 2022

Very frustrating because I simply cannot get the Pixel to connect properly to my Shopify. It's impossible to get in touch with Facebook support, so nobody can tell me what the problem is. Have spent an enourmous amount of time trying to find the error, but it's just not firing. Therefore useless.

Coco Malou
Germany
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
February 10, 2022

I have been trying to contact someone for 10 days on both facebook support and shopify and like the reviews before mine, I am having an issue with shopify syncing with my facebook shops. Orders are not syncing tracking numbers and I can not capture payments. Its frustrating enough that I am not able to make more sales because I can not capture payments, I am hoping someone from Shopify or facebook can resolve this, if they can then it would be an amazing tool, and channel, but if you cant even sync your orders with tracking numbers or capture payments, then why would one want to go into business. I am already at loss because my payments cant be captured.

The Sunny International