Facebook & Instagram

Facebook & Instagram

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (3.2)
Developer
3.2
May 20, 2021

Can't even set up my facebook account and synced with my Shopify. I don't know what to do or which to improve anymore.

Charmed Moonpets
Time spent using app: 18 days
May 14, 2021

Our ad account has been disabled after we set up the Facebook software, and dealing with Facebook has been a complete nightmare. I'm now attempting to uninstall the Facebook channel, which has proven to be a near-impossible task due to my inability to communicate directly with anyone inside Shopify and Facebook.

Evans Cash and Carry
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Meta replied May 17, 2021

Hello there!

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and experience with the Facebook Channel. I understand that having your Ads account disabled can be frustrating. I will be following up with you through email with the next steps to request a review from Facebook, and also ensure that you are able to contact our support when you need. Look forward to chatting with you!

Paola | Support Specialist

May 8, 2021

I originally had Instagram shopping working and now all of a sudden I am ineligible. Absolute disgrace this app. How can I have Facebook shop and not be approved for Instagram. I would really like to get my Instagram shopping back!!

Wonder, Discover and Learn
Time spent using app: 9 months
Meta replied May 11, 2021

Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback on the Facebook Channel!

Totally understandable that not having Instagram Shopping all of a sudden is concerning. Instagram reviews all accounts to determine eligibility and I'd love to help point you in the right direction. I'll be following up with you via email to offer assistance with this. Chat soon!

Nidhi | Support Specialist

May 7, 2021

Facebook and IG Shop are not working correctly. For some strange reason my active products are no longer in the tag products options, the only one that appears are the inactive products. Seriously? I had to delete the app and re-installed it but the issue continues. Have contact customer services and have not get a response from them yet. Definitely will need to try another social media option and do ads there instead of Facebook or Instagram since I am unable to tag products and it feels like I am back to 2018 where that option did not exist. What a bummer!

Hello Luxy
Time spent using app: 10 months
Meta replied May 11, 2021

Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback!

Although the Instagram app's tagging feature is fully supported by Instagram's team, there could be a few different instances where the product catalog might not be syncing properly to Facebook and subsequently to Instagram.

I'd love to check in on this with you to cover our basis so you can get the most out of the Facebook Channel and will be following up with you via email to offer assistance to get this figured out! Chat soon!

Nidhi | Support Specialist

May 6, 2021

INEXISTENTE ATENCION AL CLIENTE. PAGANDO ADS Y PAGINA DESACTIVADA
NO CUSTOMER SERVICE. PAYING FOR ADS AND PAGE DISABLED

Vrabo custom
Spain
Time spent using app: About 1 month
May 5, 2021

It seems that we are all facing the same problem. I have been locked out from my FB and unable to connect to my Instagram from FB as well. Also the products that have been deleted on shopify still pops up on FB side. Am not sure why and FB send message to say to many broken links to shopify.B Best to remove the app until things are more stable. But like what everyone says, its a lot of time wasted and trying to set it up again!

GIN & JACQIE
Malaysia
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Meta replied May 7, 2021

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback - it's always valuable to our developers to know where they can improve. I've sent you a follow-up email and hope to hear back from you soon! - Jake, Shopify Support Specialist

Edited May 9, 2021

After setting everything up... Problem 1 - Facebook blocked my Ad account.
Problem 2 - After spending a week getting our Ads account back online, I decided to give it another go. But, the following message appears on all my ads: "A problem with Facebook prevented your activity from being resumed. Try to resume in a few minutes." Tried, and tried, and it never works. Great idea, but a waste of time unfortunately. *Update - Jake, Shopify Specialist - I haven't had an email from you?

Spoke & Stringer | Fuel your Lifestyle
Time spent using app: 7 months
Meta replied May 7, 2021

Hey there! We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. The error you mentioned may have to do with an ongoing issue we have seen in a few stores. I've sent you an email to follow up and see if we can get this fixed for you! - Jake, Shopify Support Specialist

May 3, 2021

it seems i'm having the same issue as many of the reviews here, before it was working seamlessly and my catalogue was up and running, now it says facebook does not approve my catalogue, and i can't tag any products on instagram, it's been a nightmare trying to have someone assist in resolving this issue. Still no contact.

Rok Cork
Time spent using app: 11 months
Meta replied May 7, 2021

Hey there! We appreciate you leaving a review. Feedback is very important to our developers for ensuring the app works best for everyone! I've sent you an email to assist in solving the trouble you've run into and hope to hear from you soon. - Jake, Shopify Support Specialist

May 3, 2021

I see that this is a common problem when I tried to link to Fb and it blocked me. Now I don't have an access to my personal account or business account and I can't find a way to get back on.

Glove Scholars
Time spent using app: 13 days
Meta replied May 7, 2021

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. While we don't have oversight on Facebook's accounts here at Shopify I've sent along an email with some resources for you to look at to get this resolved. Hope to hear back from you! - Jake, Shopify Support Specialist

May 3, 2021

We use the App, but it is impossible to exclude products from the feed. At first is look like its possible, but in the end it doesn't work like that.

Kabrita Nederland
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 3 months
Meta replied May 7, 2021

Hey there! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Excluding products is a feature of the app, so it sounds like something may be going wrong - I have sent you an email to see if we can get this sorted for you, and look forward to hearing back! - Jake, Shopify Support Specialist