Facebook & Instagram

Bring your products to people on Facebook and Instagram.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Design and Manage your Shops on Facebook and Instagram

Saucy Ladies Intimates

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

I've only just installed this app and the process has been very simple so far. Looking forward to learning more and seeing what this app can do for our store.

Leo Forest

Time spent using app 6 minutes

Just so freakin simple! Good job Shopify and Zuck. I need 100 characters so BLM BLM BLM BLM BLM BLM BLM

Simply BeauTEEful

Time spent using app About 2 months

I’m using this App to build my business. Sell more also to build a better platform. To get the word out.

OPTIMUM MIXTURE

Location Romania

i found the app easy to use and assisted me too much to go on my goals, generally it is a great guide for development

Zen & Bloom

Simple and easy to setup. The app seamlessly integrated with my Shopify store. I would definitely recommend to other e-commerce sellers.

Sedona Leather

Time spent using app 1 day

Great. Very user friendly. Many alternatives for usage either on Shopify or Facebook direct advertising.

Vlogsupply

This app let me combine my new store with Facebook and Instagram with a few button presses. It was so easy.

The Monster's Art

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Very easy to use and understand. I love it and learning more about organic traffic to augment my paid traiffic by learning SEO.

Lochad

I use this app to help me introduce my products; as well as to check other stores that might be selling my products or similar products.

Candle Bar by Miss Fizzwick

Time spent using app About 1 month

I am so glad this is finally working for me - I am excited to see how I can connect all of these channels.