Facebook channel

Facebook channel | Reviews

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Wellness Mod

This thing causes depression. Avoid it.
I remove the Facebook sales channel. It became a nightmare, very depressing to find yourself violating, restricted, warned, threatened to lock down your business for no reason, very routine, no support, even support team doesn't know how to fix..You will just receive some links take you to no where.. a lot of confusions, and more of time wasted. And finally, depression to the extent I don't want my eyes to see this mess in front of me. I try to remove business manager but I cannot, and the support team cannot even help.

October 15, 2021

Hello,

Jacky here from Shopify. Thanks for taking the time to submit your feedback. I'm going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see if we can address some of the issues you were having with the app.
Jacky | Shopify

28 Black USA

Facebook orders do not sync and integrate with the Shopify platform. Facebook confirms the order has been placed, but nothing shows up on the Shopify end. I used to love the Shopify platform, but recently it has been nothing but a nightmare. After reading hundreds of forums and spending countless hours, still no response from the Shopify support. We all would appreciate some help before we change to another platform.

October 15, 2021

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are facing with the Facebook Channel, specifically the orders. I do want to make sure that you get the support that you need, so I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up line of communication and get this issue resolved.

Adil | Shopify

Ludry

L'application ne fonction plus correctement depuis le gros bug de facebook.
L'application n'est plus reconnu bizarre.

OCCO

It is not possible to install the App since Facebook had its big breakdown this week. It is a pity and I am very disappointed.

October 9, 2021

Hey there,

Jason here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are facing installing the channel. I'm going to look into this further and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here and see if we can provide more information to help get this resolved.

Jason | Shopify

The Gardening World

shopify is not acknowledging orders from facebook and the shipping labels tracking info is not being sent over to facebook. Shopify staff will not even fix the issue so it is time to find a platform that actually cares about its members business. This is a shameful company!

October 7, 2021

Hello there,
My name is William a support specialist with Shopify. I understand how important it is for your orders to sync between Facebook and Shopify and I'll look into your account to review the specific situation that is occurring. We're always grateful for feedback and we will use this to constantly improve our app. Please look out for my upcoming email.

Ivory'92

The second time I've opened this app my account was locked and when I've tried to unlock it, I've never received the email with the code.. and my mail is correct. I've tried for days! How can I do!

October 7, 2021

Hello,
William here from Shopify support. The Facebook channel by Shopify does not request a code upon opening the channel and this appears to be something related specifically to your unique situation. I'll reach out to you over email to discuss further please look out for my email.

Treasured Trestle Co.

Somehow Facebook got disconnected on my account even tho I had the app on my sales channels. Tried to reconnect but got an error message. Uninstalled the app to see if that would work. Every time I click to install the app again, I get the following message: "There’s no page at this address Check the URL and try again, or use the search bar to find what you need."
Frustrating!! I see others are having issues as well. Would love an email to let Shopify stores know when this issue gets fixed!

October 6, 2021

Hi there,
William here a support specialist with Shopify. I see that you've included an error message in your review, from this I can say we're able to support you but I'll need to reach out to you via email to discuss the store specific aspects of the error. Please keep an eye out for this email shortly. We're always grateful to receive feedback about our app and we will ensure that this is relayed to our developers.

Idle Hands Creations LLC

I would give this zero stars. No help, goes in circles. Articles don't answer questions, you can not contact anyone via any method. And Shopify's server issues cause Account bannings.

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are facing with the Facebook Channel. Please understand that account approvals are completely handled by Facebook as Shopify has no hand in the decision made. I do want to see the Facebook Channel working for you so I'm going to follow up with you in an email to share some more information with you that can help resolve the issue.

Adil | Shopify

IsabelRose

Tried to finish up setting up the app, cannot finish by accepting terms and conditions at the very end, LITERALLY the very end. Page refuses to load. Shopify said it was on their end and that it was fixed, still not loading up. Deleted the app, reinstalled, had to delete again and now when I try to install it there's an error message saying there's no url for this page. Shopify itself doesn't rung great, at all, constant errors, loads forever. I save something later go and see it's back to the previous saving not the current one. A year or so ago when I was on Shopify I didn't have ANY of these problems.

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. We really appreciate your feedback. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing with moving past the terms and conditions. This sounds like a familiar issue so I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here and see how I can help you get this resolved.

Robyn | Shopify

Agavni

There seems to be a problem with the app. I'm unable to install it to our store. This only happens with this app. I get a message like this... There’s no page at this address "Check the URL and try again, or use the search bar to find what you need."

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing with getting the channel installed properly. I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further.

Robyn | Shopify