Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Yourgreatfinds

HORRIBLE experience! I installed, worked real hard to get 10,000 followers on IG, did it and got the swipe up tagging. Had IG working for a few weeks, while FB for about a year. My FB page is older and I have over 45 grand followers. Thought this was a good idea after they invited me to install the app. Sold some things on FB and IG and all of the sudden they disabled the shops and withheld $467 of my money requesting that I prove my identity. I sent all sorts of ID and now they want me to show a phone bill with my website name on it to prove that my phone number is my business's number. I do not have a brick and mortar shop. The phone account is in my personal name and I have two phones and two numbers. One personal, one business. They will not accept that and have put me through hell trying to prove who I am for 7 weeks. Their customer service beyond sucks. I have disconnected this app, written off the money that they basically stole. Do not trust Facebook. If you have a problem too bad for you. I have been selling online 24 years and with Shopify 8 years. This is the worst experience ever. Facebook channel gets thumbs down and their customer service get 5 thumbs down

July 26, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. That certainly does not sound ideal. When it comes to selling on Facebook and Instagram eligibility, that is determined directly by Facebook. In the meantime, I would love to discuss other marketing strategies that could work for your business while you continue to work with Facebook for approval. I will be sending you an email shortly. - Anna, Shopify Support

Printolutios

MOST TIME WASTING APP I EVER CAME ACROSS!!! it says i dont meet theirs e-commerce requirements and i cant use my account to promote my shop.. But they even wouldn't bother to explain what is wrong. tryed to reach them - without any luck. And SHOPIFY "help" was just sending me totaly pointless link. USLESS!!!!

July 14, 2021

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing with your Commerce Account. Approvals for this come directly from Facebook, however I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further.

Fatako Shop

Produkte die abgelehnt werden und dann aber korrigiert bzw. aus dem Sortiment genommen werden, sind von Facebook seit tagen nicht überprüft worden, dauert extrem lange. Commerce Center wird gesperrt wenn man fragt warum was das Problem genau ist, weil man selber nicht genau findet, wird ständig in die weitere Abteilung der Ball geworfen, es ist ein Suchen nach Wasser in der Wüste, es kostet extrem Zeit und Kraft.

Bird And Bear Shop

This app is causing my pixel to misfire in multiple ways causing me sales. It’s also loading old products that aren’t even in my admin anymore and not new products. I’ve contacted shopify several times to be told pixel issues are facebooks problem. I spent 6 days messaging with facebooks useless team to be told it’s not their problem because it’s through this shopify app. This is losing me money because my ads can’t optimize due to bad data. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled it several times and the problems don’t get better. I’ve asked shopify to delete this app and remove any old code and I’ll see if a complete clear out and reinstall improves it. I’ll remove this review if the problems get worked out.

July 6, 2021

Hey there,

Luke here from Shopify Support.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated and I want to thank you for taking the time to share your experience of the Facebook Channel. I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're facing with your Facebook Pixel. Our technical support team has reached out to you via email to continue supporting you and working on the issue there.

Luke | Shopify Support

ALWARWALA

This app is not working properly since 15 th June 2021. Prior to that time line performance of the app was good. I used to convert 50-60 order per day through facebook advertisement. Now the sale become less than 10 order per day. No server side integration is there for purchase event now.

July 1, 2021

Hey there,

Luke here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing with the performance of the app. I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further.

Luke | Shopify Support

PhillyFwd

Awful experience. Half the time my products won't even sync from Shopify to Facebook without any reason. I was also not able to use a Facebook commerce account, and my questions were not answered by Facebook's customer service either.

June 30, 2021

Thank you for leaving a review and sharing your experience. That certainly does not sound ideal. When it comes to commerce account approvals and product approvals this is something determined directly by Facebook that Shopify does not have a hand it. I would be more than happy to provide other ways you can contact Facebook as well as other options you explore while you wait for Facebook to get back to you! I will be in touch by email shortly. Looking forward to hearing back. - Anna, Shopify Support

Clutch Store LTDA

Estou com problema muito grave no pixel do Shopify no facebook , que está praticamente zerando minhas campanhas de conversao no gerador de anúncio , desde que foi adotado a API de conversão do Facebook na minha página automaticamente, há mais de uma semana . Tive um retorno do suporte da shopify que era pra ignorar os vários erros de duplicação e external erro ; que isso não afetaria o desempenho , fato que não corresponde com a realidade , pois além dos resultados da campanhas terem praticamente zerado , todo dia aparece erro novo e até hoje não foi dada uma solução para o resolver o problema .

Jewelry Secrets

Facebook is a disaster. Unable to verify myself. Their verification process isn't working. Facebook's biz page messed up my Instagram account when I connected the two - couldn't have that special SHOP function on Instagram for my Shopify store without a Facebook page. Unable to connect with anyone for anything at anytime for assistance over there at Facebook. They're threatening to permanently disable the ad account in like 25 more days or something. So what. Go ahead. Who cares. I never had Facebook or Instagram up until a few months ago so very easy for me to kick them both to the curb. No more SHOP on Instagram because Facebook is lame. Poor Instagram. Anymore of this type of behavior, their marriage will be headed straight for a divorce. After reviewing my own ad spend on my various platforms, Facebook is ultimately doing me a favor. By permanently deactivating my ad account, they will have unintentionally saved me a ton of money and future heartache. When they finally deactivate it, I'll be sure to shut everything down and move on never to return again but will 1000% talk about the whole entire experience to EVERYONE. On the flip side, Shopify has been fantastic! Shopify does their best to assist on their end but they're even limited due to Facebook's lack of concern, commitment, or care. I truly believe the brilliant minds at Shopify could build something better and straight up compete. I would love that! That really would be amazing.

June 24, 2021

Hey there,

Lea here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing with the deactivation of your Facebook Ad Account. I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further.

Lea | Shopify

MKTEE

This app will kill your budget, the bug come up at 10th but after 10 days they dont fix it, i have to turn off ads account because of this app

June 23, 2021

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and I want to thank you for taking the time to share your experience of the Facebook Channel. I'm sorry to hear that the issues you're facing have caused you to pause your Ad campaigns. I'm going to look further into this and follow up with you in an email to see what I can do to get this fully resolved.

DankTrendsIndia

Pathetic! It is not even allowing us to connect the Facebook ad account for pixels. Very disappointing!

June 23, 2021

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us, we really appreciate your feedback. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you have been facing regarding your Ad account and the Facebook pixel. While this can be tricky to navigate, I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here as I believe we can help to get this set up properly for you.