Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Hannia Clothing

I used this app to connect my shopify store with facebook very easily & smoothly. it guides you through the easy process to display your store products in your Facebook shop.

VigZmart

Very nice experience so far with this application. Expecting everything will be going to be the best .

Hightower, Inc.

I have just started to set this up but I get an error with accepting the Terms:
It says: "There was a problem with this request. We're working on getting it fixed as soon as we can." Need Help

CrownedByKingg

I use this app to improve my point of sales and to get my business more views , this app is also good for Instagram sales as well.

NDO

I use this app for set up. and finally i really like this. in first, it makes some difficult for setup, but then it is very easlier

Eyeology

great app i truly love the way they can simplify everything down with ad buying i recommend this for every marketer

Sparkling lash

I love this website! It help me a lot in my business!And hope to get a lot of business in the future!

TV BOX SKY

Love e detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

Guard Well Farm

SO far, so good. I love selling new product and Facebook is the place to be. Integration was quick and painless.

Stefani Rose

Great App! Very straight forward and easy to use! I used it for my beauty business and it was the right choice for me