Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Blue Velvet

Love this app, it allowes me to get free organic traffic to my store, just by placing a few posts.
Thanks !

shopourskin

Connecting my shopify shop to face book was easy and quick. the catalog automatically uploaded. best!

The Field Guide - Okanagan

It was really easy to sync my shopify site's products so I can market them on instagram! Next step will be learning how to market!

Roberto Fukusse

Estou satisfeito com esse aplicativo e feliz com toda plataforma que uso para fazer minhas publicações de fotos e vídeos.

The Educators Mercantile

The Facebook App was easy to connect, set-up, and use. I was able to connect my Facebook Pixel and start running ads.

Xylo Servicios

Ahora se hace más fácil la instalación pero aún me da error en Facebook e Instagram. Ya escribí espero respuesta. Gracias

Nola kings

great app......................................................................................................................

Island City Shop

Love this feature. Only wish I could know how to only process one item to fb with items that have multiple colors and sizes attached

やさいのキャンバスSTORE

1番の目的は、認知拡大のために使用します。また、私たちの商品はInstagramと相性がよいので、直接流入をうながすことで事業の規模を拡大したく考えています。購入→使用→発信までをInstagramで一本化します。

Lmsuprizes

i used this app to set up facebook shop really easy to use and smooth had no problems at all and also very quick to set up