Facebook & Instagram

Bring your products to people on Facebook and Instagram.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Design and Manage your Shops on Facebook and Instagram

Worthy Wands

Time spent using app About 2 years

The app is installed but I can't do anything with it. My retargeting has been in review for a week and cannot add activity as FB is gone from marketing even though it's still in my channel. Support is not helpful either.

Hi there,

Charlotte here from Shopify support, thank you for taking the time to install and use the Facebook channel on your store. With the Facebook channel now being owned by Meta, the marketing section for Facebook in Shopify has since been removed, and all ads will now need to be run from directly within the Facebook Ads account. I'm going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see how we can provide more support for you on this.

Nehoodie

I have spent the last 48 hours trying to install the Facebook pixel on my shop (without success). I thought the problem was mine, but looking at the comments, I see that many people have the same problem. I am wasting a lot of time with this problem, and potentially money. I contacted Facebook, they sent me to Shopify, and I see in the comments that Shopify is implying that the problem is with Facebook.
The quality of service is really awful.

Hi there,

Charlotte here from Shopify support, thank you for taking the time to install and use the Facebook on your store I am sorry to hear that you have been having trouble getting support on your issue. I am going to send you an email so we can look into this together, and make sure that the problem is resolved!

Mushroom UK

we get the following error "Sorry, something went wrong" same like other users, can your help us to solve this problem too

Hi there,

Charlotte here from Shopify support, thank you for taking the time to install and use the Facebook on your store. I am sorry to hear that your shop has been affected by this error - I am going to make sure that Facebook's team resolves this on your shop. For now, I'm going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication so we can keep in contact.

Shopgreen

Location Greece

Right after we installed the app, we get the following error "Sorry, something went wrong". I talked to support and they got the same error. We've installed and uninstalled and still can get the app to work. We are waiting for the support for 4 days now. Kindly help us to launch on time!

Hi there,

Brett here from Shopify support, thank you for taking the time to install and use the Facebook channel on your store and leave a review. It sounds like you are being affected by a known issue which we are working with Facebook's team currently to resolve. I am going to follow up with you via email so I can provide you with updates as we work toward a resolution.

Brett | Shopify

Chase Department Stores

Location Pakistan
Time spent using app Over 1 year

There is no option of facebook when i create a campaign. Please suggest what should i do. Is it bug or another issue?

Hi there,

Charlotte here from Shopify support, thank you for taking the time to install and use the Facebook channel on your store and leave a review. It is expected behaviour that you will not see an option to run ads in the Facebook channel, as Facebook now requires all ads to be run from within the Facebook Ads account. I'm going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see how we can provide more support for you on this.

Cairns & Creations on Main

TERRIBLE- DO NOT USE!!!!!!!! I HAVE BEEN HACKED AND SOMEONE RACKED UP 1500 ON MY ADS ACCOUNT!! NOONE CAN HELP ME. I HAVE HAD TO SHUT OFF EERY SINGLE CARD I OWN, ALL MY ACCOUNTS HAVE HAD TO BE FROZEN. MY LIFE LITERALLY JUST FLIPPED ALL BC FACEBOOK!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi there,

Charlotte here from Shopify support, thank you for taking the time to install and use the Facebook channel on your store and leave a review. I am sorry to hear about your experience here, I am going to follow up with you via email, so I can help you get in contact with Facebook's team about this issue.

SOCOthebrand

Location Spain
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Worst service ever, tried to talk so many times with the shopify support, all times were unusable... spent all day trying to connect my store with facebook
SEEEMS IMPOSSIBLE and support team talks to you like is your own problem, please solve this NOW, we re paying for a service that u re not providing, im thinking seriously to leave you..

Hi there,

Charlotte here from Shopify support, thank you for taking the time to install and use the Facebook on your store. I'm going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see how we can provide more support for you on the issue you are experiencing with getting set up.

Faline Market

I cannot get this app setup in order to sync my Facebook and Instagram. I have installed the app, but when I go to open the sales channel, I get an error that reads "Sorry, something went wrong". Please fix this issue asap, it is effecting my ability to make sales and integrate my products.

Hi there,

William here from Shopify support, thanks so much for using the Facebook sales channel. I recognize that you've been affected by this issue affecting multiple merchants right now and I'll reach out to you to provide an update. Please watch for my upcoming email.

William | Marketplaces Support Specialist
Shopify

Naturali Home

If I could give less stars, I would. This app was previously the most powerful tool that Shopify had to offer and connected our best sales channels to our website. Now? The app is completely useless and reflects poorly on Shopify as a company. I have spent hours talking to Facebook Support trying to see if it is an issue on their end, but after much review- it is clearly a Shopify Issue. If I were Shopify or owned Shopify Shares, I would feel extremely embarrassed for offering such a dysfunctional piece of software and claiming that we can "offer a smooth shopping experience" when that couldn't be more untrue.

October 27, 2022

Hi there,

Vance here from Shopify. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback for the app. I'm sending you an email to open the lines of communication and offer further support.

Vance | Shopify

AQVA SHOP

I can't even get this app setup much less use it. Right after I install the app, I get an error that reads "Sorry, something went wrong". I talked to support and they got the same error. I've installed and uninstalled numerous times and I still can get passed that error. Even the Shopify support doesn't know what's wrong with it. How is it possible to have such an important app not even load after installation?

October 25, 2022

Hi there!

Paola here with Shopify! Thank you for taking your time to leave us a review. I understand that you are experiencing an issue with "Your request couldn't be processed"/"Sorry, something went wrong". Our team is already working with Meta to address this error, I will be reaching out to you shortly through emails with more details.

I look forward to chatting with you!

Paola | Shopify Support