Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

SleepyMe Tea

When I tried to link the app to my Facebook business account, Facebook flagged the app as "unusual activity from a hacker" and locked me out of both my business and personal Facebook account. It's been 2 weeks that I've been locked out of my own account with no option to retrieve it. This seems to be a common problem (found various posts online of people experiencing the same thing).

simquility

I wanted to give this 5 stars but as of today, after Facebook received all my private and company info they simply banned my account without reason. I run 3 stores, 1 was almost completely setup on Facebook, full catalog and the other 2 basic info. Facebook just took the info and deleted the account. How can this be even allowed to happen?

Ellure

I have never in my life experienced more issues with a company than I have when dealing with Facebook and Facebook ads. The new Shopify integrations have been nothing but trouble since they launched. Currently, I am unable to successfully link my Facebook business manager and pixel. Shopify support tried to help but it is a Facebook issue. And of course, Facebook support is no help as usual... Very frustrating. Wish you could just copy and paste your pixel like back in the day. Typical Facebook, making everything 100 times more complicated than it needs to be....

Curvy Boutique By Judy

OMG what a nightmare this app caused. It caused all of my products to duplicate and customer were ordering things that were sold out. Had to redo everything for my catalog on facebook. Negative 0 stars if I could.

aipsun

Since the account created by the agent cannot be recognized, I have to uninstall it, but after I uninstall it, I can’t manually fill in the pixels in the preferences.

tamaishidesign

Trash, but it's not Shopify's fault , Facebook and Instagram is broken for ages. broken not loading pages many many many bugs, pure broken mess, product tagging not working , facebook pixel not working adds running weirdly ending up with a huge add bill with 0 traffic. Facebook is trash.

PULSE GALLERY

If I could put 0 stars I would. it doesn't stop logging me out on the Shopify Store Facebook has made it so much harder to use as a business

B&W Gourmet Food & Wine

Cant connect my shop with the fb button.....all things doesnt work which they said i should do....i dont get it why its so complicated to connect a facebook button to ur shop.... i have no time for stuff like this and now they tell me i should contact facebook...

naTeavia®

I created a Facebook account with real name and all correct information to use it with Shopify app. This is my first time on Facebook. Just after making the setup with Shopify app my Facebook account was locked forever. I did nothing wrong or bad since I didn't even had time to use my account. I already tried all available facebook forms for reviewing my case, I sent them pictures and identity cards...etc. Now, I am banned for ever and reviewing again is impossible. contacting Shopify support they suggest I contact facebook.. I told them I cannot contact Facebook because I don't have access to my account. they send me back the same story again asking me to login to my account and use the chat... not working for me.

happyhoof.no

Unable to connect to Facebook properly. Useless app as it has been like this for a long time. I don't know if Shopify will fix it at all.