Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Jennifer's Cake Designs

I use the app to sync with my shopify store. I like selling directly from FB and IG. I don't know why its connect to my FB personal page and not the Managed page. IG is connected to a page I manage.

Mon Alcôve

I dont get to my target client. I find difficult to reach people I need. I recomend to try something different from Instagram

3rd Eye Cacao Elixir

Its an awesome and helpful tool, I do wish it was a bit more easier to understand what I am doing and why I am doing it step by step, but all in all, I am super grateful for this tool!

Brinegars Bling LLC

It is fairly simple to use. I appreciate the additional marketing skills and tips. I have loved using Business Manager and I started a store knowing absolutely nothing.

BOLDNBEAUTIFUL

This app has been nothing but exemplary on how I Manage my accounts, very easy set up and helpful Q n A if you have any difficulty's.

myHomeBody

Just started using the new interface, will update after more user experience and setting up commerce channel.

Bad Spanish

Its very easy to use, helps my shop on facebook and instagram. Options for personal touches are great

Carraro Coffee Brixton

Now my brand can go further and get more benefits. I like the connectivity and ease with which I can manage both platforms, Facebook and Instagram

FiveThreads.me

Had issues using a prior page that I was owner of, ended up creating a new one. Otherwise, easy experience

Jamzz

I like how it most of the time it works seamlessly between Shopify and Facebook. If there are issues it can get a bit complicated but most of the time it works really well