Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Dixon’s 1737

I love it. I cant wait to get my 1st sale. I'm glad that you guys are supporting business minded people.

Lumynus Shopp

Estou gostando bastante de aprender a fazer anúncios no facebook, e estou bem entusiasmado, espero ter muito sucesso.

TEGAA

Very fast, easy and detailed set up to connect Facebook. Rating requirements could be shorter than 100 characters

Kinder Kouture

Shopify does not make setting up an integration with FB easy, but this app is so simple and self-explanatory. All questions are answered with little guides. Very well done and much appreciated.

MultBike

usei esse app para me ajudar a rodar anuncios muio bom, recomendo de mais para quem quer ganhar dinheiro fazendo o que gosta

We Love Printing

Excellent and very easy to navigate - Facebook shop was set up in a matter of minutes. Very easy for someone with little IT experience

Candace Botanicals

I used this app to get my stuff out. It helps with getting seen and noticed on the stuff you want to share.

Dasharpy.com

it was so fast and easy to connect my store to FB as compare to other apps, I am positive about this

Desert Moto Lab

I used the app to set everything up. It worked very well, and the instructions were very easy to follow along to.

bundleofjoybox

We haven't had a chance to really use it yet. It was easy enough to set up through our shopify store.