Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

All Things Pink and Teal

great app to sell products online. totally recommend it for everyone who has started their own e-commerce website.

The Yogi Master

An amazing wrap around to Facebook's tedious business manager, made the entire process smooth and simple. Amazing.

MvH E-commerce

I used this app to create a facebook pixel for my business manager account. So I can make so advertising

EJ Jewelry

Ease of use is what keeps me with this app. The step by step instructions takes away the stress of having to manage an e-commerce store and allows me to focus more on the running of my business.

Hannia Clothing

I used this app to connect my shopify store with facebook very easily & smoothly. it guides you through the easy process to display your store products in your Facebook shop.

VigZmart

Very nice experience so far with this application. Expecting everything will be going to be the best .

Hightower, Inc.

I have just started to set this up but I get an error with accepting the Terms:
It says: "There was a problem with this request. We're working on getting it fixed as soon as we can." Need Help

CrownedByKingg

I use this app to improve my point of sales and to get my business more views , this app is also good for Instagram sales as well.

NDO

I use this app for set up. and finally i really like this. in first, it makes some difficult for setup, but then it is very easlier

Eyeology

great app i truly love the way they can simplify everything down with ad buying i recommend this for every marketer