Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Lord of Gem Rings

So far the app is very easy to use, I followed the instruction and have my shop connected with Facebook.

Your Home

It's easy to use, love it! Praying to help me more in conversiooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon:)

Sealed With Duas

It was such a good experience using this! It’s easy to find and navigate on my iPhone! I’m so happy to be using this.

Marea Enterprise Shop

I use this app to help me promote my new store in shopify. It is a helpful way to show your products to the world. I would like to be guided in terms of not creating a catalog if I do not have an account and pixel before, in the process I created multiple accounts and pixels and then couldn't connect each other. Finally FB Help, helps me in the process but it takes many days to achieve it.

Kaminski Jewelry Designs

Initial set up of Facebook Business account was easy. Step by step directions were easy to follow. Hope the rest of the designing is as intuitive.

D & D’s Bright Designs

I love how you can set up your own little advertisement and adjust it to share wherever you feel will best suit your needs and to whoever you feel will best benefit from your products. My business really took off after I started using Facebook marketing as my form of advertisement. I just love when I see all of the wonderful comments people leave for me. It is so easy to place an ad and once you do the response time is very fast.
I have received great customer feedback from people I have met through my experiences on Facebook. Thank you Facebook!

Ay Caramba Store

I used this app to sell my products, to do marketing for my store and increase the sales.
With this aplication I hope that my products are better known.

Homem de Condutta

When using this platform, I still try to adapt it in the best possible way to all policies, thus maintaining my acceptability in the face of it.

Shop972Eleven

This app is very helpful and user friendly and it saves me a ton of time with advertisement and marketing to my customers and followers

Dealushop

I used this app to help me know how many visitors i have and to grow my business. I really like how it's work