Facebook channel

Bring your products to people on Facebook and Instagram.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Luxe Java

It was extremely easy to set up this channel. I haven't used yet but will update when I do. I look forward to growing my business with FB and IG.

ShopPlusChoice

Location Uganda

great for now ......................................................................................

daisystock.shop

Location Spain

muy buena experiencia, facil de usar y facil de instalar favoreciendo el desarrollo de mi tienda on line

Unified Nexus

This app was pretty straight forward and did a fairly good job of walking through set up. There is a slight learning curve and if you do not know your way around FB biz manager, you may have a few frustrating moments. All in all, it is a very solid app.

Frenchie Breed

Time spent using app About 1 year

I used this app to help me. I like as work it. Still in the exploration phase, I will make any updates in the future.

SOMETHING FROM SOMEWHERE

just started using, so getting familiar for now. i will have to look into it further in order to give more feedback

Dressesonline.ie | Ireland | Ci Ci Boutique

Location Ireland
Time spent using app Over 1 year

i only started using but seems straight forward enough. Step by step instructions and no errors so far

Genteel Gems

Time spent using app About 1 year

I didnt understand why there were some many items to set up. WHy i had to select so many things. all that was needed need to be my primary account, my business account and a card to charge.

Entertainment Fashions by Legacy

It was fairly simple and easy to use. It walked me through the setup process with ease and was very direct with instructions.

Gadgatree

Time spent using app About 1 month

I have no clue about all the code and algorithms that facebook and shopify uses to manage user data for marketing purposes. Knowing that I must unify both shopify and facebook however, I find that facebook along with shopify simplified the process with click through fashion that provided detailed information about the purpose of each action as well as the necessity of those actions.