Facebook channel

Bring your products to people on Facebook and Instagram.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

BuySmat

Location Nigeria

I used this app to set up my facebook to shopify. It made it so esasy. i believe it will be better for more explanation during the entire process. Thanks.

Mystical Glam

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The app works well. i add Facebook to my store. which also add Instagram as well. I would recommend to anyone starting a business.

Ladiekfashion

It does everything from selling to organizing my store and its a great app to have for your business. Anyone who looking to getting into a online business I really recommend Shopify you wont be dissapointed.

Identidad Natural

Location Mexico

La integración es importante para el funcionamiento del ecommerce, pero aún hay fallas para que se integre totalmente

Lady Fish

Location China

Haven't used yet and I think it will be good! Haven't used yet and I think it will be good! Haven't used yet and I think it will be good!

CHECK MY FAT

Location Qatar

I am not sure , but seems easy , although the setting is much different but seems ok , waiting for the results ....

She Drops Gems

I used the app to help me set my Shopify store. Very easy and very useful in integrated Facebook with my store.

REHPRO

All worked smoothly which was beautiful. Simple steps and patience is normally a headache for me. So far so good

CCS Designs Boutique

You need a lot of patients and time when doing this for yourself, over all great step by step was very useful

OBsaint Closet

i just started using this app.i have heard good news about it,i hope it works for me.so far soo good with the set up