Facebook channel

Bring your products to people on Facebook and Instagram.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Stunnah Beauty Shop

Location Philippines

Integration felt seamless. I hope that it all works out. I haven't encountered any problems yet but I hope that when I do, it will be easy to get help.

Ewenice & Woolliam's Emporium

Time spent using app About 18 hours

I used this app with Shopify to help integrate. It has made the process much easier, and does help with working out what and how to make Facebook talk to Shopify. Well worth using.

WV Mini Factory

Location Netherlands

Great App. Thank You Facebook Team. I love using facebook app to help optimize more sales in my Shopify shop.

dflrocks

Location Nigeria
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

i just started setting this up and i am exicited about the possiblities. it will allow customers reach me both on facbook and on ig

VOOVERO

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 month

I am still learning how to manage the FB adv. I will do the comments later.
So I have nothing to tell you right now.

Soul City Logistics

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The Facebook connection feature seems to be working properly right now, but I'll have to see more as I work through setting up my store. If I have issues, I will reach out to your support team.

Yazah

Location France

Pretty easy to use even though I'm not sure i understand it all. It's done by itself which is better for me.

MAN OF ACTION

Location Australia

I loved the automation of the setup and the step by step flow of getting the process completed. It would be a good option for the business to be able to open a business account without the link to the personal account apart from this it is all good.

Paragon & Bone

I utilize this app to create ads to build my business. I own and operate a small jewelry business and find it very helpful!

Noahs Cool Stuff

Time spent using app About 1 year

so far, easy. i am a super novice on facebook and run into problems all the time and have nobody to ask. I have joined the help group but nobody has ever answered my posts. ill figure it out, i guess

October 1, 2020

Thank you for sharing your review and experience. Our Shopify Community forum is a great resource to ask questions on, and I'll be following up via email to provide some additional ways you can get support from Shopify for Facebook. - Veena, Shopify Support