Facebook channel

Bring your products to people on Facebook and Instagram.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

MyJewelBox

Time spent using app 7 minutes

I don't know yet, I am just trying it right now and you leave me no choice but to rate it! What should I say?

Shop Laurel Boutique

The app helps me run my business! It's an easy way for customers to be able to directly snag the items they see on my newsfeed!

Super Shopii

Location Brazil

Facebokk é a melhor ferramenta para se anunciar hoje em dia fazendo faturar muito em pouco tempo apenas escalando

WoofTheRoof

Location Poland

It's very simple. All the steps are clearly showed. You have to do it correctly. Very good job. Highly recommend

HindyWeber

Location Philippines

It helped me promote ads. But it's so hard to figure out how to link my Instagram shopping. So I wish it did that.

Evom Nation Limited

Location New Zealand

good app to use. nice early easy access to all the blah blah bla bl b b b b b b b blah blah blah blah ABLH

shadyshadesofficial

Location Netherlands

I enjoyed that it was very clear and that it was very quick to go threw. Please keep doing the same guys great job!!

Home & Happy Co.

It was quick and easy, I feel like anyone should be able to do it as the navigation is pretty self explanatory and does it all for you mainly.

Brutal Buddha

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app 27 minutes

It was helpful to use the Shopify app store to connect Instagram and FB pages to our online store. It was tough to get through the T's and C's part though, working through it.

Sueile

Location Norway

I am going to try it out now. See how it works. Oh, I have to have at least 100 characters. What bullshit!