Facebook & Instagram

Facebook & Instagram

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (3.2)
Developer
3.2
September 28, 2020

I used the App to help me set up facebook marketing for my online store and it was easy to follow step by step. However, I got stuck at the end not knowing how to address the last item on Terms and Conditions.

Uno-Una
Botswana
Time spent using app: 6 months
September 28, 2020

it is fun to use.very good app.It helped me connect to my shopify account to start posting ads and get followers.

BuiltDifferentAutoParts
Edited September 27, 2020

I don't know yet, I am just trying it right now and you leave me no choice but to rate it! What should I say?

MyJewelBox
Time spent using app: 7 minutes
September 27, 2020

The app helps me run my business! It's an easy way for customers to be able to directly snag the items they see on my newsfeed!

Shop Laurel Boutique
September 27, 2020

Facebokk é a melhor ferramenta para se anunciar hoje em dia fazendo faturar muito em pouco tempo apenas escalando

Super Shopii
Brazil
Time spent using app: 3 days
September 27, 2020

It's very simple. All the steps are clearly showed. You have to do it correctly. Very good job. Highly recommend

WoofTheRoof
Poland
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 27, 2020

It helped me promote ads. But it's so hard to figure out how to link my Instagram shopping. So I wish it did that.

HindyWeber
Philippines
Time spent using app: 14 days
September 27, 2020

good app to use. nice early easy access to all the blah blah bla bl b b b b b b b blah blah blah blah ABLH

Evom Nation Limited
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 10 months
September 26, 2020

I enjoyed that it was very clear and that it was very quick to go threw. Please keep doing the same guys great job!!

shadyshadesofficial
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 10 months
September 26, 2020

It was quick and easy, I feel like anyone should be able to do it as the navigation is pretty self explanatory and does it all for you mainly.

Home & Happy Co.