Facebook channel

Bring your products to people on Facebook and Instagram.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

AAA5Star

It's been a learning experience. All things are new but seem to be easy to follow but here is a lot to learn.

Beasts Bargains

No Problems; Good to Go! Would Recommend to Clients, Family, and Friends. Great App Marketing And Managing Products!

Techgadgetspot

As long as your Facebook page has no issues this app is so smooth it also makes suggestions for you to follow I like it so far

Free Range Gardener

It helped get things set up which is nice. :) This wasn't available when I set up my previous store.

Uppingham Fine Foods

Pretty good seems to be there. Why they ask me before I have used it seems rather a waste of time honestly.

Hammer Head Swim Caps

Once I decided it was ok to delete my existing commerce account and create a new one via Shopify info and products I felt better.

Shop at Mags™

Very easy to use Happy Customer. The only thing I would improve on is loading the product to the feed faster and automatically eliminating products that violate Facebook ad policies.

MOBETTY LTD

very good and easy for me , thanks you for this , i will win the time , to create pixel ,thanks you for this ,

Floreo Bleu

Easy to understand. Will look forward to referring back to this app for help should I need it... very probable

Estrela brinquedos

ótimo estou aprendendo sou leigo no assunto de facebook ads as vezes penso que mark é meu amigo outras vezes acredito que ele quer acabar comigo