Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

OutsideIn Soaps LLC

I used this app to drive traffic to my shop. It is doing a good job. Learning the algorithm and getting my posts seen is a bit of tough going but working on it.

J'SLoyal

I use Face Book to check in on friends and family , But also the fashions trends and all the cool video's.

By Porti Jewels

Muy buena experiencia a la hora de instalar la aplicación. Muy orientada a entender y a la gestión de la tienda

K'RIN-R

J'ai utilisé cette application pour pouvoir mettre en vitrine ma boutique par ce canal social. J'ai pas encore effectuer de vente pour l'instant mais je crois que ça ne saurait tarder.

Lost Witness Merch

after some initial set up issues ..everything is looking . The syncing from Shopify to Facebook is seamless. Help for: guides are really useful and you're helped every step of the way. Now all i need do is sell some merch!

Phase 1

For someone who isn't an expert, the set up was fairly simple and user friendly. I think Facebook could make business settings easier to find in general.

Cough Shields by PCL Graphics

Much better than before. Still unsure how things get locked and getting them to unlock is very difficult. Would be great to have more information on why and how to clear thing up

Satan's Cup

I use this app to share with the world my sense of humor and my atheism in a compassionate way. It would be great if it was easier to transfer data from one account to another.

Odds Concept

The app is really difficult to connect when there is more than one person working with the business manager. I am just getting to know it so not sure how it will be

Culture Vulture XS

Can't wait to see all the new features Facebook Shop has in store. The setup was hassle-free, other than the step that wouldn't recognize I already had an Instagram account.