Facebook channel

Bring your products to people on Facebook and Instagram.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

CrwnJewels Collection

This app can allow me to further my experience in the ecommerce world and help be grow my online business online professionally.

VintageStoreCPH

Easy and helpful. Hope to have a great start with Shopify account. Creative and easy to new business owners to start their small/big businesses.

OMGTooCOOL

Not too Shabby--- Pulled me thru!!! Was A bit confusing... but I made the connection..................

Nursidoscope

There are too many steps to follow and it is confusing. Especially if you are not computer savvy. I will you could click just one button for integration.

September 23, 2020

Thanks for sharing your feedback! We work hard to improve our app functionality, so I’d like to look into this further for you. I’ve sent out to an email to you and hope to hear more of your thoughts soon. - Abdalla, Shopify Support

La Casa des Produits

J ai crée un évènement pour ma boutique vraiment génial très ludique
nous sommes accompagne tout au long de la démarche

Lulu Games

There was a little trouble getting everything set up, but now that it is, everything is running smoothly! I use the Facebook channel to display our products on our Business Facebook page, then to purchase customers are redirected to our webstore. We have always gotten a high amount of leads coming in from Facebook and this just increased it and raised conversion!

Soins et Bien-Être SHOP

Awesome!!!! Très bien et superbe. Cela m'a permis de faire plus de marketing et atteindre les différentes personnes qui m’intéressent.

Party Land

I haven't had much chance to use this App yet, but experience had been good so far. Guidance had been given all the way while installing this App, but it will probably take a lot more time to discover the different functions this App provides.

Coiffeurchezvous

l'application est très utile, le canal de vente Facebook est fonctionnel car on peut cibler plus d’audience.

emeraldandwaxdesigns

I used this to connect to fb. I liked how it worked. It would be better if all info was on 1 page instead of having to jump from page to page.

September 23, 2020