Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Jewelry Secrets

Facebook is a disaster. Unable to verify myself. Their verification process isn't working. Facebook's biz page messed up my Instagram account when I connected the two - couldn't have that special SHOP function on Instagram for my Shopify store without a Facebook page. Unable to connect with anyone for anything at anytime for assistance over there at Facebook. They're threatening to permanently disable the ad account in like 25 more days or something. So what. Go ahead. Who cares. I never had Facebook or Instagram up until a few months ago so very easy for me to kick them both to the curb. No more SHOP on Instagram because Facebook is lame. Poor Instagram. Anymore of this type of behavior, their marriage will be headed straight for a divorce. After reviewing my own ad spend on my various platforms, Facebook is ultimately doing me a favor. By permanently deactivating my ad account, they will have unintentionally saved me a ton of money and future heartache. When they finally deactivate it, I'll be sure to shut everything down and move on never to return again but will 1000% talk about the whole entire experience to EVERYONE. On the flip side, Shopify has been fantastic! Shopify does their best to assist on their end but they're even limited due to Facebook's lack of concern, commitment, or care. I truly believe the brilliant minds at Shopify could build something better and straight up compete. I would love that! That really would be amazing.

June 24, 2021

Hey there,

Lea here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing with the deactivation of your Facebook Ad Account. I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further.

Lea | Shopify

MKTEE

This app will kill your budget, the bug come up at 10th but after 10 days they dont fix it, i have to turn off ads account because of this app

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and I want to thank you for taking the time to share your experience of the Facebook Channel. I'm sorry to hear that the issues you're facing have caused you to pause your Ad campaigns. I'm going to look further into this and follow up with you in an email to see what I can do to get this fully resolved.

DankTrendsIndia

Pathetic! It is not even allowing us to connect the Facebook ad account for pixels. Very disappointing!

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us, we really appreciate your feedback. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you have been facing regarding your Ad account and the Facebook pixel. While this can be tricky to navigate, I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here as I believe we can help to get this set up properly for you.

Temanu

worst app.. this app should track better, should not kick me out so often because of "safety" and if I login to often to my new BM then fb also give a security flag.. worst app! can not recommend at all for now.. fix all those things and it should be a good app.. but men, one of the most important app being so bad, how can this happen?

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us, I really appreciate it. I'm sorry to hear of the issues you've been having with staying logged in within the Facebook Channel. I'm going to check over your account and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further.

AURA Humidifier

I used this app to help me integrate my new shopify store with facebook but after running ads for less than a week my ad account was disabled. The problem is with facebook AI and this app not working properly and I see other customers with the exact same issue.

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing with restrictions on your Ad account. Shopify doesn't have a hand in restricting Ad accounts as this comes directly from Facebook, however I'm going to look closer at your store to see if there is anything I can do to help, and follow up with you in an email.

The Under 25$ Bazaar

They restrict my account forever!
I uploaded my id, but they treat me as scamer. I spent my days like trash.

June 18, 2021

Thank you so much for leaving a review. That certainly does not sound ideal. When it comes to account approval this is something determined directly by Facebook that we have control over. I would be more than happy to share resources on contacting Facebook to see if you can appeal their decision. I ​will be in touch by email shortly to provide further details. - Anna, Shopify Support

Tinto Amorío

Conversions API is not syncing correctly. It says partner integration data has not been flowing for close to a month. FB Support and Shopify Support have not been helpful solving for the issue, all they do is say to disconnect and reconnect and we've done that loads of times at this point. Pixel data is fine, server data is not.

June 16, 2021

Hi there! Spencer here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you've been having with your Pixel - there are many moving parts to the Facebook Channel so I'm going to look into this further to find out the issue, and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can get you up and running. Spencer | Shopify

Insideoutfit

Non riesco a connettere il mio account pubblicitario per poter inserire inserzioni e prodotti da shopify. Sono giorni che sto sbattendo la testa su questo problema , ho provato a dare ogni tipo di autorizzazione .... come posso avere aiuto ????

The Swag Gal

I have yet to be approved by FB for my Commerce Account. There is nothing wrong with my store or the products in it. I have met all your compliance issues and still you will not connect me. So now I cannot get my catalogue to show up on my FB biz page. It would be nice if there was more explanation why you won't approve me nor if there was someone who could help me. This is really hard for small business' and you know it.

June 14, 2021

Hello there!

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I understand how this can be difficult for a small business and we are here to support you to the best of our knowledge. Generally speaking, the commerce account needs to be approved by Facebook and they do not share with us the reasons why they have not approved you. With that being said, I will be reaching out to you shortly with more details, next steps and alternatives.

Looking forward to chatting with you soon! - Paola, Shopify Support

235 AB

it's not let me connect any of my business manager. there is no issue with my business manager. i thought i will enjoy this service. but i'm completely depressed with this situation. can someone help me to solve this or help me to show where is the exact problem please. i will be grateful with someone's assistance. i promise i will change my review if someone at least help me to get rid from this issue..pleaseeeee

June 14, 2021

Hi there!

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I completely understand how this can be frustrating. To use the Facebook Channel, there are a few permissions that needs to be in place on Facebook's end first. I will be reaching out to you through email soon with more details and to make sure you are taking the most out of the app.

Looking forward to chatting with you! - Paola, Shopify Support.