Facebook & Instagram

Bring your products to people on Facebook and Instagram.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Design and Manage your Shops on Facebook and Instagram

Sades Bossmade store

wont let me login my intagram account keep saying try back late r why its not working how do i suppose to connect my shop and caloge

October 26, 2022

Hi there,

William here from Shopify support, thank you for taking the time to leave a review on the Facebook app. I see that you're having trouble with one of your accounts, I can review the account to assist you with this but I'll need to send you a follow up email directly. Please look out for my upcoming email.

Nineon Activewear

Location Finland
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

A couple of weeks ago I started getting messages from Meta, with the subject "107 items failed to sync with your catalog". Now, if I go to my Facebook Channel in Shopify, I get "www.commercepartnerhub.com sent an invalid response". So I guess it's broken.

Hi there,

My name is William from Shopify support, thanks for taking the time to leave this review on the Facebook channel. We've recently had an issue with the channel and it appears it affected your store. I'll reach out to you with a followup email to review your store.

Bawah

Location United Arab Emirates

Finally syncs multiple images to the catalog feed. STILL doesn't sync tags and collection information to the Facebook Feed. Why?

Hi there,

Thank you so much for the review of the Facebook channel. The channel is currently undergoing a transition from ownership by Shopify to be owned by the third party. We've been clear with our merchants about this process and happy to help where possible as such we will gladly pass on the request for future development of the channel for Meta to review. I'll also reach out to see if you have additional feedback for Meta.

Break Time

Location Croatia
Time spent using app About 4 years

The app does not work anymore. But before it stopped working completely, yesterday morning it had a VERY interesting announcement offering 10 thousand (!) euros worth of free ad credit. I took a photo of the screen. And please Meta keep your word now and give me my 10k ad credit!

Hi there!

Ash here with Shopify! Thank you for taking your time to leave us a review. I understand that you are experiencing an issue with "Your request couldn't be processed"/"Sorry, something went wrong". Our team is already working with Meta to address this error, I will be reaching out to you shortly through emails with more details.

I look forward to chatting with you!

Ash | Shopify Support

DILANZO™

Location Switzerland

je n'arrive à ouvrir le canal de vente facebook sur ma boutique !
je changé 3 navigateurs et le probleme perciste !

Prime Casual Wear

Location Armenia

The app doesn't work. Shopify blames Facebook, Facebook blames shopify - seems like I made the wrong decision to move to shopify

Hi there,

Charlotte here from Shopify support, thank you for taking the time to install and use the Facebook channel on your store and leave a review. I am sorry to hear that you are being bumped between our support team - I am a dedicated specialist for the Facebook channel, and would be happy to help you. I'm going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see how I can provide more support for you on this.

aganewstech

Time spent using app About 2 months

It's not working. I am disappointed : get an error message. i can't even connect to the facebook and connect my pixel.

Hi there,

Charlotte here from Shopify support, thank you for taking the time to install and use the Facebook channel on your store and leave a review. It sounds as though your shop is being affected by a known issue on Facebook’s team which their team is working on resolving. I'm going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication, in order to let you know when the issue has been resolved!

Altered Way Rugs

No idea what is going on with this but it keeps saying " Your Request Couldn't be Processed". What gives?

Hi there,

My name is William from Shopify support. Thank you for leaving a review about your recent experience with the Facebook channel. What you're experiencing is currently an issue under investigation by Meta and I'll reach out to you to discuss your store specifically.

HollowCrew

Location Spain
Time spent using app Over 1 year

The app doesn't work, at first, it said "error verifying your account, try in one minute" Now I select the cookies and accept them and it appears the cookies message again and again. Please SOLVE THIS PROBLEM!!!!

Hi there,

Charlotte here from Shopify support, thank you for taking the time to install and use the Facebook app on your store and leave a review. The issue you have described here is an issue occurring on Facebook's end, which is being resolved by their team. I'm going to follow up with you over email so that I can let you know as soon as the issue has been resolved, and you can resume onboarding the channel.

Perfumer Dreams

Time spent using app About 1 month

I would have given zero if it was possible. Worst app ever, full of tech glitches for years. Why are you not taking action after so many customers shared the issues? Please hire proper programmers or let the ones you have fix this horrible app. You are losing customers each and every day you postpone addressing the real issue.

Hi there,

Charlotte here from Shopify support, thank you for taking the time to install and use the Facebook channel on your store and leave a review. I understand that you are running into some issues with your channel, which I would be happy to help with. I'm going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see how we can provide more support for you on this.