Facebook channel

Bring your products to people on Facebook and Instagram.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

rsoficial

Location Venezuela

hi, im trying to use your app, and it give an error advice, would you please, check the app, so we can use it properly

February 7, 2022

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are facing with installing the Facebook channel. I'm going to follow up with you in an email to provide you with some information that can help.

Adil | Shopify

Giant Bradley's Online Sweet Shop

There’s no page at this address Check the URL and try again, or use the search bar to find what you need. please fix??

Hi there,

My name is Chris from Shopify support. Thank you for taking the time to review our app. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are facing with Facebook. I'm going to follow up with you in an email and see where I can help.

Rebel Goddess Cosmetics

Time spent using app About 1 year

“There’s no page at this address Check the URL and try again, or use the search bar to find what you need” Can this be fixed?

Farm Nine

“There’s no page at this address Check the URL and try again, or use the search bar to find what you need” Can this be corrected?

Bendigo

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 2 months

“There’s no page at this address
Check the URL and try again, or use the search bar to find what you need” I have this now 2 days.. Who can help me whit this.

Hi there,

My name is Jacqui from Shopify Support. Thank you for taking the time to review our app. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are seeing with Facebook. Although it does seem to be resolved now, I'm going to follow up with you in an email and see if you still need help.

Jacqui | Shopify Support Specialist

STABLE of Ireland

Location Ireland
Time spent using app Over 2 years

The FB sales channel is no longer accessible in the Shopify back-end. In fairness Shopify support were quick and indicated its a ''user access token'' problem on the FB side which I guess means its a security protocol. But I have spent 6+ wks liaising with FIVE different tickets for ecommerce support teams at FB. Every one of them gave up on this. More evidence of the Metaturds [....check out the other 1 star reviews here]. I guess only thing left to try is the classic ON/OFF fix and delete the channel before a re-install...........

February 2, 2022

DivaSquad

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

I cannot access anything, have spent way too many hours on this integration, and Facebook has zero help. I did all the steps, then informed me that someone else is the owner of my pages and won't allow me to go any further. Facebook, I am the owner, admin, ads account manager of my Facebook and IG pages, so where are my emails going so I confirm this? The only thing that I can think of is changing the IG handle. Indeed this is not the reason why I cannot connect. Absolutely rubbish, and far too much stress thinking I have been hacked. I contacted Facebook and tried the links, but that was a dead-end Such a waste of time.

January 31, 2022

Hi there,

William here from Shopify support. I see you've mentioned that someone else is the owner of your pages, while Shopify cannot make changes to your Facebook account in this manner we can help guide you as to confirming the permissions of your chosen accounts. Since this information would be account specific and quite sensitive I'll reach out to you directly via email to follow up with you.

William | Support Specialist
Shopify

PCjewelry

Knowing this app was put out by Shopify I was very glad. The app itself is very easy to use and guides you through the process. But even though the app is through Shopify facebook has the finale word. My account was rejected for no reason whats so ever...Shopify support was very helpful with tips that might help, still rejected. The problem is not the app the problem is facebook which is trash. Facebooks support was not helpful at all and will not tell you why your account was rejected cause they are clueless.

January 28, 2022

Hi there,

Nataly here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are facing with the Facebook channel. When it comes to approving or rejecting a store for Facebook Shopping, it is completely handled by Facebook. However, I'm going to follow up with you in an email to see where we can help.

Nataly | Shopify

Vermillo

Time spent using app About 2 months

A complete nightmare. Products do not sync properly with facebook. Some of my products get rejected with no clear reason why. for example a variant of my product was rejected for an incorrect image despite having the same image as every other variant? There is no way to fix any of the issues. Collections do not sync properly. Facebook shows shopify collections that have long since been deleted with no way to remove them facebook. It will not allow me to add certain collections to my shop because "not enough visible items" despite having all items visible. This entire app is a complete cluster f*ck with multiple pages such as commerce manager, ads manager, business manager. It is incredibly convoluted and makes no sense. You would think facebook, being a multi-billion dollar company, would not have so many issues but i have never seen such a mess. I wish facebook would die out so we would not be forced to use it.

January 24, 2022

Hi there,

My name is Ashley from Shopify support. Thank you for taking the time to review our app. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are facing with Facebook. I'm going to follow up with you in an email and see where I can help.

Ashley | Shopify Support Specialist

OCookieOs LLC

Impossible to use. I installed the the Sales Channel app, pixel, and then there's the business manager, that helps track everything. You have to make sure they all line up and that the admin account is your personal account and then add your business pages,catalogs,and ad managers as assets...to the correct account to have permissions to manage them. After googling/youtubing all of that to get everything in the right place, all of the products in my catalog get approved, but my store gets rejected!??!? I'm not sure what I'm missing. I don't know if you have to have X amount of followers or what is wrong. It says my store is not approved and it directs me to the business requirements/eligibility pagessss, (basically lengthy terms & conditions section). After reading it, I'm even more confused because my store should be eligible...However, it doesn't give you the specific reason or problem that needs to be fixed. I've messaged the "help link" but have yet to receive a response. I've lost daysss...trying to figure out the Metametrics puzzle...I thought inserting code to verify my domain was going to be the hardest part...unfortunately, I was wrong. Verifying my domain at least had step by step instructions available directions on where to go if it didn't work. Good Luck!

January 18, 2022

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are facing with the Facebook channel. When it comes to restricted accounts, it is completely handled by Facebook. However, I'm going to follow up with you in an email to provide you with some information that can help.

Adil | Shopify