Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Wonder, Discover and Learn

I originally had Instagram shopping working and now all of a sudden I am ineligible. Absolute disgrace this app. How can I have Facebook shop and not be approved for Instagram. I would really like to get my Instagram shopping back!!

May 11, 2021

Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback on the Facebook Channel!

Totally understandable that not having Instagram Shopping all of a sudden is concerning. Instagram reviews all accounts to determine eligibility and I'd love to help point you in the right direction. I'll be following up with you via email to offer assistance with this. Chat soon!

Nidhi | Support Specialist

Hello Luxy

Facebook and IG Shop are not working correctly. For some strange reason my active products are no longer in the tag products options, the only one that appears are the inactive products. Seriously? I had to delete the app and re-installed it but the issue continues. Have contact customer services and have not get a response from them yet. Definitely will need to try another social media option and do ads there instead of Facebook or Instagram since I am unable to tag products and it feels like I am back to 2018 where that option did not exist. What a bummer!

May 11, 2021

Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback!

Although the Instagram app's tagging feature is fully supported by Instagram's team, there could be a few different instances where the product catalog might not be syncing properly to Facebook and subsequently to Instagram.

I'd love to check in on this with you to cover our basis so you can get the most out of the Facebook Channel and will be following up with you via email to offer assistance to get this figured out! Chat soon!

Nidhi | Support Specialist

Vrabo custom

INEXISTENTE ATENCION AL CLIENTE. PAGANDO ADS Y PAGINA DESACTIVADA
NO CUSTOMER SERVICE. PAYING FOR ADS AND PAGE DISABLED

GIN & JACQIE

It seems that we are all facing the same problem. I have been locked out from my FB and unable to connect to my Instagram from FB as well. Also the products that have been deleted on shopify still pops up on FB side. Am not sure why and FB send message to say to many broken links to shopify.B Best to remove the app until things are more stable. But like what everyone says, its a lot of time wasted and trying to set it up again!

May 7, 2021

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback - it's always valuable to our developers to know where they can improve. I've sent you a follow-up email and hope to hear back from you soon! - Jake, Shopify Support Specialist

Spoke & Stringer | Fuel your Lifestyle

After setting everything up... Problem 1 - Facebook blocked my Ad account.
Problem 2 - After spending a week getting our Ads account back online, I decided to give it another go. But, the following message appears on all my ads: "A problem with Facebook prevented your activity from being resumed. Try to resume in a few minutes." Tried, and tried, and it never works. Great idea, but a waste of time unfortunately. *Update - Jake, Shopify Specialist - I haven't had an email from you?

May 7, 2021

Hey there! We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. The error you mentioned may have to do with an ongoing issue we have seen in a few stores. I've sent you an email to follow up and see if we can get this fixed for you! - Jake, Shopify Support Specialist

Rok Cork

it seems i'm having the same issue as many of the reviews here, before it was working seamlessly and my catalogue was up and running, now it says facebook does not approve my catalogue, and i can't tag any products on instagram, it's been a nightmare trying to have someone assist in resolving this issue. Still no contact.

May 7, 2021

Hey there! We appreciate you leaving a review. Feedback is very important to our developers for ensuring the app works best for everyone! I've sent you an email to assist in solving the trouble you've run into and hope to hear from you soon. - Jake, Shopify Support Specialist

Glove Scholars

I see that this is a common problem when I tried to link to Fb and it blocked me. Now I don't have an access to my personal account or business account and I can't find a way to get back on.

May 7, 2021

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. While we don't have oversight on Facebook's accounts here at Shopify I've sent along an email with some resources for you to look at to get this resolved. Hope to hear back from you! - Jake, Shopify Support Specialist

Kabrita Nederland

We use the App, but it is impossible to exclude products from the feed. At first is look like its possible, but in the end it doesn't work like that.

May 7, 2021

Hey there! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Excluding products is a feature of the app, so it sounds like something may be going wrong - I have sent you an email to see if we can get this sorted for you, and look forward to hearing back! - Jake, Shopify Support Specialist

SleepyMe Tea

When I tried to link the app to my Facebook business account, Facebook flagged the app as "unusual activity from a hacker" and locked me out of both my business and personal Facebook account. It's been 2 weeks that I've been locked out of my own account with no option to retrieve it. This seems to be a common problem (found various posts online of people experiencing the same thing).

simquility

I wanted to give this 5 stars but as of today, after Facebook received all my private and company info they simply banned my account without reason. I run 3 stores, 1 was almost completely setup on Facebook, full catalog and the other 2 basic info. Facebook just took the info and deleted the account. How can this be even allowed to happen?