Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Dasharpy.com

it was so fast and easy to connect my store to FB as compare to other apps, I am positive about this

Desert Moto Lab

I used the app to set everything up. It worked very well, and the instructions were very easy to follow along to.

bundleofjoybox

We haven't had a chance to really use it yet. It was easy enough to set up through our shopify store.

designsbypk.shop

It was self explanatory, took me through each step that needed to be completed. Ease of use was great!

Deals by Hyderabad Ranker

This App Helped Me Sync All Inventory To FB Page Shop & Also Helped To Sort Products That Were Not Listed Properly. Saves a lot of time!

FLUXX Collective

Setting up the FB channel / Shopify was easy and seamless. There are no complaints, very stoked so far! The app is very professional and walks you through the steps necessary to get rollin'.

FindersKeepersBray

A really great way to get your business online, I spent a day figuring it out and it's been very easy to use.

3S-Shopping

simple configuration. Easy to use. A usefull application to make my shop known. If you want to sell on Facebook, it's a must have according to me.

Electronic Business & More

ESTA APLICACION ES EFECTIVA. PRACTICA Y EFICAZ. DE LA RECOMIENDO PARA QUE PUEDAS OBTENER MAS TRAFICO. MAS CLIENTES, MEJORES RESULTADOS EN TUS EMPRENDIMIENTO. VAMOS JUNTOS A CRECER.

Bougie Bars & Bubbles Co.

I used this account to set up Facebook shopping. It was quick, easy, and wonderful. Hopefully sales will increase in this platform.