Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Maternityair

Clear your cache and ask the customer support if there are nay problems. Watch YouTube videos on help.shopify and on watch other informative videos that will save your time before stating your store.

Krazee Rasta Sea Moss - Jamaican wild caught organic purple Sea Moss (Irish Moss). 92 Minerals plus vitamins, it's like a brand new body in a bottle.

I like the seamless coordination with Shopify. I like the fact that I can make changes to a product and it updates accordingly.

Umbrella Children

Haven't had any issues. Everything connects well and nothing is too confusing to understand and allows me to understand what needs to be done to get make facebook platform up and running

Girlnista

I enjoy using Facebook. Easy to use and keep up with whats going on in the world. Great place to market.

Reklam Hizmetleri

thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks

Ron Marcel Clothiers

I like the app. The functionality is great. I can't wait to maximize all of it functions and features.

Minimalista Muebles

estuve esperando mucho tiempo esta actualizacion, ahora explorare todas sus funciones para saber si cumple con mis expectativas
genial!

Pineapple

The new integration with Facebook and Instagram is smooth and intuitive - fewer clicks for more outcomes. Easy collection curation is probably the most impressive aspect - update your store layout and collections in seconds. The store design is simple with enough room for brand creativity, and the store review process is quick.

WanderingWoodsbtq

I am just starting to use this app. So far it has been easy to navigate and set up. I like how user friendly it is.

All Saints Museum Shop

I just signed up for this app to help create synergy between Shopify and my Business Facebook page. So far its a very intuitive and easy to use platform. Thanks!