Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Papa Smoosh

Takes some getting used to with lots of features and functionality but already seeing a big difference for my e-commerce store

Mirkosshop

Leichte Bedienbarkeit, sehr übersichtlich, alles sehr gut beschrieben , Der Shop ist leicht einzurichten.

Funsunny

I used this app to help me do business.Irealy like how it does work. It would be nice if it did for me better.

Patriot Sisters Of America, Inc.

instructions very easy! I would recommend the Facebook Channel be used for all Shopify accounts. Go for it!

DOCTOR SALIARMO VALDERRAMA

It is difficult to set up but it is rewarding when you see your products on Facebook and Shopify. Some help should be given to beginners entrepreneurs to convert social media into sales on Shopify.

Meow Shop Perú

Good always for my ecommerce thanks Facebook :) love love love love love love love love love love love love

touche-lashes.it

This app great and works really good for my store. User-friendly and simple even if you are nor a Pro.

MasterworkTraders & Dalriada Heritage Leather

This application is easy to use, setting it up was really easy. Helps me manage my Facebook page a lot easier.

Easytakes

It is Good, but keeps getting disconnected. Helps bring sales to the store and all. Not to bad, just the disconnection needs to be fixed

Fitness Kallami

Easy and fast hassle free I'm not very techy so it was perfect. I downloaded the app was walked through by shopify app and voila done! Now for a test run thanks.