Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Style Peek

Best Marketing app in the market, setup is easy just follow the instruction waiting for the results!

GOTAPATI

this app is much simple so it is the reason I liked it, lets see the results hopefully they are good and than I can comprehend the experience.

Connect4Cancer

I used this app and it worked really well. I want to use Ping and Kit from Shopify and dI want Instagram to work too. It helped me install the Facebook and I am excited to start using it as soon as possible.

NABCO Industrial Supply

Its awesome, everything about it is awesome. Thanks very much for caring about my opinion, I also think that's awesome.

CV3 Apparel

Very simple, easy and quick to set up. Takes the stress out of a hectic schedule! Try it for yourself.

FemiActive31

I use this app to help me advertise to potential customers. One actually made the ads on the platform that they provided it was quite easy I am now looking forward to seeing the traffic that it will no bring to my website.

SelfEsteem.ar

Personalmente uso esta aplicacion, por eso estoy ansioso de poder asociarla con las redes sociales de mi tienda online.

Usave Computer Services

I had experienced no technical issues or hiccups in setting up this sales channel with Shopify through Facebook

微澳養生科技

goodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgood

Skootz

I use this app to enhance my sale. it really woks for me. good experience highly recommended,