Facebook & Instagram

Facebook & Instagram

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (3.2)
Developer
3.2
Edited March 12, 2021

I used the app for my business and it is OK. Looking forward to using it for my other businesses as well

julijack's
Nigeria
Time spent using app: 26 days
Edited March 11, 2021

This app is very helpful and allows you to navigate more across face-book. I highly recommend the app for others to try.

HOUZ OF ROYALTY LLC
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited March 11, 2021

I cannot see test scores but make sure to include them on the Common Subject Tests and AP Exams. If you only took one AP senior year

Ultra Tribe
India
Time spent using app: 10 months
Edited March 10, 2021

We spent quite a bit of time trying to figure out why we could not add myself as an Admin on the FB page; finally figured out that we needed to be "friends" in order for it to work. Would have saved us a lot of time if there was some sort of side note on the Add Person page indicating that requirement. Other than that, all went fine.

Sought + Found Mercantile
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
March 9, 2021

This was helpful, after searching and ending up at dead ends. I was able to use this pathway to get things linked.

Classic Cruisers
Time spent using app: 6 minutes
March 9, 2021

Uma das plataformas mais intuitivas de usar, que ja experimentei. Cheia de ferramentas e facilidades, para aumentar as vendas e facilitar os negocios. Recomendo muito.

EDLS E-commerce
Brazil
Time spent using app: 25 days
March 9, 2021

Je viens tout juste d'installer l'application qui me semble satisfaisante, je n'ai eu aucune difficulté à le faire. Je recommande.

EasyCurls™
France
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited March 9, 2021

World connected more closely: 90% credit goes to Facebook. Huge + It helps merchant to sell quicker and saving a lot n travelling. Another Big Big +.

Prabji
India
Time spent using app: 1 day
March 8, 2021

I have used this to help set up my business(s) and grow. Im just starting so we shall see how this works!

QC's Blank Gems
Time spent using app: 3 months
March 7, 2021

I used the app to create new Facebook and Instagram shops. The set up seems very good and gives me the impression that it has handled a lot of complicated integrations for me. 4 stars because one of the admin screens is showing me that a few products (baseball hats) are not approved for Instagram, but another admin screen shows me that everything is approved. Also, 4 stars because I don't have a "View Shop" link in the admin but I am trusting that it looks ok and is working like other shops I see.

Reading Radsport Festival