Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Reading Radsport Festival

I used the app to create new Facebook and Instagram shops. The set up seems very good and gives me the impression that it has handled a lot of complicated integrations for me. 4 stars because one of the admin screens is showing me that a few products (baseball hats) are not approved for Instagram, but another admin screen shows me that everything is approved. Also, 4 stars because I don't have a "View Shop" link in the admin but I am trusting that it looks ok and is working like other shops I see.

Cancer Battle Box

The installation was very smooth. Not sure how the actual implementation will go, it's too early. They should prompt for feedback a month down the road.

Flipping Store

At the beginning was not clear what has to be done on shopify and what in facebook. But after a initial doubt .... all worked fine.

WELL Aging Sun Care

Was easy to setup. Would be nice to have a pre-made template to add the Facebook and its affiliate companies privacy usage information to the our Shopify store's privacy page. After some searching I was able to piece together something that I believe is accurate.

Planned Chaos Parent Studio

its alot of information and its complicated t start up when you dont know what you doing. but overall when its working its great

Paper Doll Productions

still learning to use. reinstalling is not very fun! still i am getting a few orders from fb.
the IG app is better

RIXDISCOUNTS

there is a lot to learn using Facebook as a marketing tool. Once i learn more i was able to transfer products from Shopify right to Facebook. Learning now about marketing strageties.

Angel's Organics: Hair and Skin Care

With the new update, integration with my Facebook business account is streamlined. However, some adjustments have to be made.

Sloqi

This app helps me to find new customers to my shop. A bit confusing in the beginning but after a while of use it becomes easier.

Happy Crumbles

Great app. I would improve the user experience while creating campaigns but the rest is fine. Segmentation is super acurate.