Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

touche-lashes.it

This app great and works really good for my store. User-friendly and simple even if you are nor a Pro.

MasterworkTraders & Dalriada Heritage Leather

This application is easy to use, setting it up was really easy. Helps me manage my Facebook page a lot easier.

Easytakes

It is Good, but keeps getting disconnected. Helps bring sales to the store and all. Not to bad, just the disconnection needs to be fixed

Fitness Kallami

Easy and fast hassle free I'm not very techy so it was perfect. I downloaded the app was walked through by shopify app and voila done! Now for a test run thanks.

Talabyshop

i used this app to help me connect facebook to shopify. it works fine! i could connect shopify to facebook in few minuten.

ribosbusinesssystems

I used the app to help me present an attractive online storefront before the public, and hope that a click would result in an actual purchase.

Zorbim

Seamless experience. I enjoyed using the app, it helped me setup shopify with my social media apps.

UnBeWeavable Hair Shop

Amazing app to use haven't been disappointed in any of its use so far. Thank you for creating pixel

Dark Magician Games

Great App very intuitive to work with. I find it very easy to update and track and load new inventory.

Pecosmart

This app is very helpful for me to see how my business works, to track my sales and customer behavior.