Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Proximity PHM

It was super easy to add the Facebook channel to my eCom site. Thank you Facebook and Shopify for my experience

TENDEN

seems to be helpful. thank you. I love the convenience and simplicity in listing products. changes are sometimes difficult, but im learning.

6ix$ense

Super user friendly could not have asked for a better way to set up an account. I would so recommend.

allforjj

I used the app to help sell products from my store it was very helpful to me. I would suggest other to use this channel.

HAVAANA

I think it was an easy set up, great app. Looking forward for new sales and connecting with our customers more efficiently.

JusJaeInc

I used this app to help me setup my business page on Facebook. It was really easy to use, just followed step by step guidelines.

ezytobuy.pk

Great app and make my work very easy. It's saved my time and increase my performance of my work. Overall good experience

The AcuMat Official

I find this app so useful and helpful to my business. everyone should install this for their start-up businesses.

Giorgio Beneti USA

Great and easy app for connect your Shopify store with Facebook. Step by Step you can configure the store.

DON COWBOY

I really like the function and the facility, it was very easy! Do you have any course about how we can increase our knowledge aobout this apps.