Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Snoccio

Me gusta mucho la forma como me ayuda esta aplicación. espero signa avanzando para ofrecer mejores servicios a mi tienda y a mi plataforma.

Kimz Bling Boutique

I used this app to help me set up my business page and manage my FB business page. Awesome experience!

bestclasstravel

my experience with Facebook channel is perfect. I want to use this app to sell my product by connecting my online store with my Facebook account.

Fevone

I used the app to help link my Facebook and Instagram page to Shopify and it worked. it would be nice if doesn't require a personal account.

Bicoto Accsesorios

me gusta mucho como lo hacen espero tener una experiencia increíble y trabajar de la mano para un bien común

Earbud Fashion

I using this app to help me understand better operation of Store, not quite familiar with process although all information is useful

Lionshopss

I liked my app I recommend it is very easy I recommend your shopify website is more engaged and has more audience.

NEVERABORE

Super easy to work with I love how having more traffic and sales to my Neverabore perfume site is growing now!

maxi-diskont.eu

I just now adding this app. I thing it will be very good solution for make good business. Thank you.

Raphael Lashon

It is helpful to use. I have used it for my shop and really like that. Very user friendly............