Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Venom Stylez

My page keeps getting disconnected several times a week! I don't know what the problem is but I hope you guys fixed it soon It is really becoming bothersome.

Namaslay Collective

Very confusing. My catalog products never work for some reasom. Trying to get some support . I called Shopify they said they can’t help me cuz it’s 3rd party smh.

Lafenwa

It is difficult to set up, the instructions are not clear and there is no real reason to have the app link to a personal account. It is unnecessary.

Clout Boheme

It is extremely confusing, and syncing across channel is a complete mess. I keep being notified to install Facebook app even though it is installed. And I keep getting an error notification saying my Instagram is not connected with my Page even though it is!

REC LS ®

Hi, the pixel in Facebook work well but the catalog replayed in IG doesn't work and is impossible to correct....

L'atelier Forte

it was so difficult to set up - if it wasnt for the shopify customer support to guide me i wouldve taken 10 hours instead of 3. it took me 3 hours.. 3 HOURS!!

Frenetik Clothing

bad usage of time and money, after spending so much time in campaigns and learning about how to make it work, it proves that i have spent time useless

Fo Shizzle My Fizzle

Hate to say it, but this is absolute garbage. Doesn't stay connected, poor integration. Go figure - it's Facebook afterall. Can't expect much to function correctly with them involved.

LOVERAMICS

doesn't work for me, and made me delete my old facebook entry so now my instagram shop has no products at all

GASSANI Krawatten

FUNKTIONIERT NICHT!...schon mehrmal versucht und weder Facebook noch Shopify helfen weiter. Schlechter Support. Nicht zu empfehlen!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29