Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Tinto Amorío

Conversions API is not syncing correctly. It says partner integration data has not been flowing for close to a month. FB Support and Shopify Support have not been helpful solving for the issue, all they do is say to disconnect and reconnect and we've done that loads of times at this point. Pixel data is fine, server data is not.

June 16, 2021

Hi there! Spencer here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you've been having with your Pixel - there are many moving parts to the Facebook Channel so I'm going to look into this further to find out the issue, and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can get you up and running. Spencer | Shopify

Insideoutfit

Non riesco a connettere il mio account pubblicitario per poter inserire inserzioni e prodotti da shopify. Sono giorni che sto sbattendo la testa su questo problema , ho provato a dare ogni tipo di autorizzazione .... come posso avere aiuto ????

The Swag Gal

I have yet to be approved by FB for my Commerce Account. There is nothing wrong with my store or the products in it. I have met all your compliance issues and still you will not connect me. So now I cannot get my catalogue to show up on my FB biz page. It would be nice if there was more explanation why you won't approve me nor if there was someone who could help me. This is really hard for small business' and you know it.

June 14, 2021

Hello there!

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I understand how this can be difficult for a small business and we are here to support you to the best of our knowledge. Generally speaking, the commerce account needs to be approved by Facebook and they do not share with us the reasons why they have not approved you. With that being said, I will be reaching out to you shortly with more details, next steps and alternatives.

Looking forward to chatting with you soon! - Paola, Shopify Support

235 AB

it's not let me connect any of my business manager. there is no issue with my business manager. i thought i will enjoy this service. but i'm completely depressed with this situation. can someone help me to solve this or help me to show where is the exact problem please. i will be grateful with someone's assistance. i promise i will change my review if someone at least help me to get rid from this issue..pleaseeeee

June 14, 2021

Hi there!

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I completely understand how this can be frustrating. To use the Facebook Channel, there are a few permissions that needs to be in place on Facebook's end first. I will be reaching out to you through email soon with more details and to make sure you are taking the most out of the app.

Looking forward to chatting with you! - Paola, Shopify Support.

TROPIC WAY

Cuidado con la instalación del píxel de vinculación de esta app, entra en conflicto con la cuenta publicitaria personal de Facebook, te deshabilitan la cuenta definitivamente al detectar 2 píxel de datos a un mismo dominio y no te permiten revisar la solicitud para poder restaurarla ni apelar el problema, no permite anunciarte desde la página de empresa y automáticamente te desvincula los anuncios de Instagram, el único soporte técnico de Facebook "www.facebook.com/business/help/support" lo gestiona otra empresa y no pueden solucionar absolutamente ningún problema, esa es la atención al cliente de "Facebook" donde no saben porque te han deshabilitado la cuenta y tampoco pueden hacer nada, parece de comedia, estoy arrepentido y no la recomiendo. Espero Shopify lo tenga en cuenta por que destrozan tu cuenta de fb y por consiguiente las ventas, me ha hecho más daño que un malware, no deberían permitirlo, Mucho Cuidado.

roxquality

This app is totaly bullshit.For 2 days I tried to connect my facebook account page, also Business manager account and Shopify tell me that my account don't ran ads or any other reason that is wrong.Also I have to dezinstall all time to reconnect .Bad!!

June 9, 2021

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. We really appreciate your feedback. Facebook has many moving parts and if there are missing permissions on a Facebook account, it can cause issues with the connection. I'm going to look into this more to see exactly where the issue is and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication so I can try to get you up and running.

Robyn | Shopify

Lab & Co

What's the point? I try to connect via Shopify to Facebook utilising this ad. I have attempted so many times that I am uninstalling once again in order to see if that will fix the issue but I will not hold my breath!
This is not a rare problem but attempting to rectify as an end user & store owner has a massive impact on business and the working day.

June 9, 2021

Hi there!

Robyn here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you've been having with getting connected - there are many moving parts to the Facebook Channel so I'm going to look into this further to find out the issue, and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can get you up and running.

Robyn | Shopify

Wei Joyeria

It is very frustrating, Instagram approved my store but shopify keeps saying that it is not eligible, nobody gives me an answer, everything is message circles with nothing clear, without a solution I have days with the problem and nobody solves

June 7, 2021

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. I know there's a lot of moving parts to the world of e-commerce and I've sent you an email to help you with the next steps to getting this cleared up. Looking forward to hearing from you! | Jake, Support Specialist

Francfranc Hong Kong

Nightmare
1) Some of our active products with stock does not appear in our Facebook catalog
2) For products which are inactive / out of stock, still showing 'available' on our catalog.

June 2, 2021

Hey there! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and experience with the Facebook Channel. I am sorry to hear you are having issues with the product catalog. I will be following up with you through email to make sure we get this solved for you as soon as possible. Looking forward to chatting with you! Luke | Shopify Support

Antique Jewellery Online

This app has stopped working: Avoid at all costs until fixed. I have just used Socialhead's version and it was a piece of cake to set up and get working, with exceptional instant tech support . I spent too many hours going round in circles and had to draw the line somewhere - Look at the feedback for this app and you'll understand.

May 30, 2021

Thanks for sharing your feedback! We work hard to improve our app functionality, so I’d like to look into this further for you. I’ve sent out to an email to you and hope to hear more of your thoughts soon. - Marcus, Shopify Support

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19