Facebook & Instagram

Facebook & Instagram

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (3.2)
Developer
3.2
January 25, 2023

手順通りにやっているのにも関わらずチャネルの設定が永遠に終わらない 審査申請をやった「あと最大1分かかる場合があります。ページを更新しないでください。」の文言から何時間待っても変わらない エラー内容も表示されないし本当に意味が分からない 早く改善してください

nera dolce
Japan
Time spent using app: 7 months
Edited January 24, 2023

Si pudiera darle -10 estrellas lo haria! es HORRIBLE ESTA APP me restringeron permanentemente mis 2 cuentas FB & IG, dato curioso si uno abre otra pagina la acepta pero con errores al subir productos y lo que es peor uno tiene que crear un nuevo nombre, asi que toda la papeleria no sirve. NO LA USEN!!!!!

Funny Lovely Gifts
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 24, 2023

Shocking fb restricted my entire business manager from running ads for no reason Now it's permanently restricted and cant be reviewed honestly it doesn't surprise me fb stock is suffering it's not how you should manage a business switching to TikTok.

Coolproducts
Sweden
Time spent using app: 8 months
January 23, 2023

No sirve, no me pude meter. Hay que partir por que se necesita cuenta de Facebook, no se puede sólo con instagram, así que hay que hacerse una de Facebook. ¿El problema? No te puedes hacer una cuenta de tienda sin antes tener una personal para enlazarla a la cuenta de tienda. ¿El problema? Es que si te creaste antes la de Instagram, ya cagaste.

No la recomiendo, y no es necesaria. No la descarguen, no gasten su tiempo en esto. Con razón Meta va en picada hacia abajo.

NewStandard.cl
Chile
Time spent using app: 19 minutes
January 22, 2023

incompréhensible impossible de publier ma pub a cause d'un refus et ca ne m'explique pourquoi j'ai eu un refus

StylingBrush
Guadeloupe
Time spent using app: 5 days
January 16, 2023

Having the worst time connecting my catalog to facebook and instagram. The help I have been getting has been terrible I send screenshots and video recording and they keep asking for more and more and I get nowhere.

The Wild Herb / Happy Hippie
Time spent using app: 2 months
January 14, 2023

Shocking fb restricted my entire business manager from running ads for no reason and the only thing I did was submit 3 ads which all got approved! Now it's permanently restricted and cant be reviewed honestly it doesn't surprise me fb stock is suffering it's not how you should manage a business switching to TikTok.

findmycat
Time spent using app: 1 day
January 13, 2023

Wow, the verification process is super annoying. It is impossible to verify you own a business if you are, for instance, a sole entrepreneur.

Snuggly
Time spent using app: 11 days
January 13, 2023

Meta admittedly flagged my business page in error and reinstated it however my personal was also flagged and they never reinstated it! I have spent 2 years now trying to get my app channel to connect to my Facebook properly and to no avail! It’s cost me hundreds and lost me sales! They’re permanent restriction of my personal page and refusal to dig into why it was falsely flagged in the first place is causing me money still!

KrownDolls
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
January 11, 2023

Set up my Facebook account, created the page then it suspended. I gave my ID and it unsuspended but when I tried to run ads, then It suspended AGAIN. Submitted a picture of myself and now it says "You can't use Facebook or Messenger because your account, or activity on it, didn't follow our Community Standards.
We have already reviewed this decision and it can't be reversed."
Avoid this app if you don't want screw your facebook account.

JOLLY JAPAN