Facebook channel

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Putts4dough.com

Horrible, I downloaded the app and once I connected my Facebook it did not allow me to create a business manager for no reason at all. So I deleted the app and it wont let me download it into my store again, it states there is an error with the URL. Time is of essence I just subscribed to pay monthly and need to advertise my products. Please fix @Shopify Support

January 15, 2022

Hi there,

My name is Ashley from Shopify support. Thank you for taking the time to review our app. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are facing when it comes to creating a Facebook Business Manager. I'm going to follow up with you in an email and see where I can help.

Ashley | Shopify Support Specialist

Bodee Bliss

This absolutely does not work every time I try to add the app it literally brings me to a page that is about to load but then after a 2-3 min wait says error not found…. Please Shopify Facebook fix this issue we are trying to advertise our products and time is of the essence when getting these things done.

January 12, 2022

Hi there,

My name is Ashley from Shopify support. Thank you for taking the time to review our app. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are facing with Facebook. I'm going to follow up with you in an email and see where I can help.

Ashley | Shopify Support Specialist

Monica Diseños Chile

impossible to get to work. in the facebook pixel none traffic go to facebook from shopify. i think the pixel was never deployed, but say thats working fine in shopify, more easy will be get access to copy/paste the pixel code in the website. :S

January 12, 2022

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are facing with the Facebook pixel. When it comes to issues with pixel tracking, it often has to do with either it not being set up properly or multiple pixels being set up at the same time. I'm going to look into this for you and follow up with you over email.

Modern Relik

Trying to get this to work, and every time I go to make a Facebook campaign, it says I still have to finish setting up my facebook connection. It redirects me to the setup page, which says we are all connected. So I go back to create a new campaign and it says the same thing and redirects me. Not able to do anything... Would appreciate an email to see if we can get this working. Thanks

January 13, 2022

Hey there,

Nataly here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. We're sorry to hear about the challenges you are facing with Facebook Marketing. I'm more than happy to work with you to resolve these challenges; I'll be following up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication.

Nataly | Shopify

Robert David Home

Doesn't work because I didn't have an existing personal Facebook account. Google works fine because they just let us create an account for our business, but Facebook doesn't appear to have this option. They've blocked the account because my personal account doesn't have any information on it. I didn't know this would happen. Now I have tried adding personal details but it's too late as the account is permanently restricted. It should be more clear that you will be banned if you haven't shared personal information about yourself, even though you're just an employee of the company that wants to advertise.

January 10, 2022

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are facing with the Facebook channel. When it comes to restricted accounts, it is completely handled by Facebook. I'm going to follow up with you in an email to provide you with some information that can help.

FREVERFRSH™

If I could give this app -5 stars I would. This is the worst app ever. It just does not work and its super frustrating. Facebook needs to come up with a much more user friendly way to set up your instagram shop because its just much more difficult then it needs to be. It also doesn't help there is not chat or email or way to connect with Facebook for guidance when they know how intricate there systems are...

January 8, 2022

Hey there,

Chris here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. That certainly does not sound ideal. When it comes to selling on Facebook and Instagram the eligibility is determined directly by Facebook. In the meantime, I would love to discuss other marketing strategies that could work for your business while you continue to work with Facebook for approval of your Instagram shop. I will be sending you an email shortly.

Chris | Shopify Support Specialist

LoVendo Ragusa

Impossible to work because Facebook considers the .CSV lists to be incomplete and cannot be solved if you are not familiar with programming

January 8, 2022

Hi there,

My name is Chris from Shopify support. Thank you for taking the time to review our app. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are facing with Facebook. I'm going to follow up with you in an email and see where I can help.

Chris | Shopify Support Specialist

New Life Fashion, LLC.

Why is Facebook always finding ways to interrupt the Facebook sales channel? Why is my Channel now disconnected with Shopify? I need to know if I need to keep using this channel or delete it because I'm tired of running into issue after issue.

December 30, 2021

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. I'm sorry to hear about the unexpected interruptions you are facing on the Facebook channel. These interruptions often happen when changes are made on Facebook's end so I'm going to follow up with you in an email and see where I can help.

Argentia Wow

Can't install at all. Redirects to Shopify and the Apps section. Tried several times without success.

December 30, 2021

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are facing with installing the Facebook channel. With issues like this, it often stems from the browser or device that you are using so I'm going to follow up with you in an email to provide you with some troubleshooting steps that should resolve this.

Kidbea

I tried accessing multiple times this feature, but all the time it shows am ineligible for this. Worst experience ever.

December 29, 2021

Hi there,

My name is William from Shopify support. Thank you for taking the time to review our app, I see you've had a poor experience. I'd be happy to reach out to you to resolve this based on your personal account settings to get the app working for you moving forwards. Please look out for my upcoming email.

William | Shopify Support Specialist