Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

EpicCrayze

Hello, I need to reinstall the facebook channel app, however, like others, I am also not able to reinstall it. . Page not found every time I try to reinstall. I also need to run ads asap. The app is great, if I can get it reinstalled! Thank you.

DaveKing Clothing

I have been using this app for 1 year with no trouble until recently when it stopped syncing with my fb page. I uninstalled it, tried to download it again and I get the error page does not exist. Tried it using the + icon inside shopify rather than the app store and the error shows that Facebook is disabling logins from embedded browsers and the app needs to be updated. Been going round and round with shopify support until they decided to simply pass the buck and say its a problem on Facebook side and there's nothing they can do. Unacceptable Shopify, I would give 0 stars if it was an option. I'm even looking into moving my site away from Shopify based on this support experience.

FotoBall

I wanted to add my new facebook account and it doesn't allow me. It's really important for me to link this app because I need to start FB campaign.

September 16, 2021

Hello,

Jack here from Shopify. Thanks for taking the time to submit your feedback. I'm going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see if we can address some of the issues you were having with the app.

Azana Photo Frames

I only want to use Instagram where I can add tags to my website, not the Facebook website that directs to my Shopify checkout. I don't really want to connect both Facebook and Instagram, surely you can connect whichever you please! Facebook always saying 'Request to review issues' ... there's nothing wrong with any of my products - hence I just uninstalled facebook shop. Besides Facebook business manager and Facebook page is so confusing!!

September 15, 2021

Hello,

Jack here from Shopify. Thanks for taking the time to submit your feedback. It is definitely possible to just use the Instagram feature of the app, but it does require linking some Facebook accounts. I will reach out to you over email to help you out.

Coffee Creations

I tried to add the new FB and it will not allow me... please help me get it to my business. Really need help

September 15, 2021

Hi there,

William here from Shopify. We'd love to help you set up the Facebook app to have it working properly for you. I'll reach out to you in an email to discuss your account.

William | Shopify

Paneros Clothing

I sent a support request a week ago asking about how to use and configure the App as it is clear that the data fields the app is sending do not correspond to usable data being injected by the Facebook Platform. As of today, they still have not gotten back to me. I am leaving a bad review because 1) the code is written badly and data points for catalog manager don't sync and 2) because they are refusing to respond to my support request. I will update this review if anything changes.

September 10, 2021

Hello,

Jack here from Shopify. Thanks for taking the time to submit your feedback. I'm going to reach out to you over email and see if we can address some of the issues you were having with the app.

Luxus & Invoco

Only uploads 1 photo and no longer lets you run a promotion from Facebook commerce manager. Shopify blames Facebook, Facebook blames shopify so nothing can get resolved.

September 7, 2021

shopsundayschool

We can't connect our Shopify account with Facebook. It says our catalog is already connected. There is no dedicated point of customer service, just opening and reopening the same windows in a hall of mirrors. Our emails go nowhere. Facebook will also not let us change our name because it violates policies, when it clearly doesn't. So beyond frustrating.

September 8, 2021

Hello,

Jack here from Shopify. Thanks for taking the time to submit your feedback. I'm going to send you an email and see if we can address some of the issues you were having with the app.

Capital Trail LLC

Only uploads one picture from your product instead of uploading all of them. Good luck selling a product with just one image.

Ippodo Tea USA & Canada

This app has the same fundamental design flaw that the Google channel has, in that it's IMPOSSIBLE to exclude variants from the feed. I am sorry, I'm really trying to use these Shopify-made sales channels, but I find this unbelievable...

September 6, 2021