Facebook channel

Bring your products to people on Facebook and Instagram.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Pluthome

Location France

0 star!! I can't connect to my Facebook account, the support of Shopify no know the cause, I remove this app!!!

ASTRIDMOON

This app has only caused me stress and headaches from all the issues that come from using it. My website is currently down because my Facebook account got logged out by itself and now I cannot sign back in. Prior to this, my other Facebook accounts I made to separate from my personal account kept getting deactivated every time I tried to make a new business page in order to get Instagram shopping and Facebook ads on Shopify. There was no resolution, countless times reporting and no help whatsoever. No way to contact someone on the phone directly to figure it out. If we did not have to connect Facebook to everything I would not even use it!

Sophia Alpha

Here is what happened, I installed the Facebook Sales Channel, I connected my account, I created new Facebook page specially for my website, I created new Instagram page specially for my website, both separate from my personnel one. I tried to create ad campaign following Shopify video instruction, I got violation and Facebook disabled my ad account, I contacted Facebook customer service back and forth for weeks, they asked me for verification for my LLC company, I sent them all the company papers, they asked again to verify ID, I scanned my driver license and sent it to them, they asked for a recording showing what the issue, I recorded everything and send it to them, in the end they said I unfortunately they will not be able to activate that account again. I tried to delete that ad account or disconnect my card it didn't work. I let it go, and create new ad account, I tried to link the current both pages FB & IG they didn't allow it. I contacted Shopify customer support to help me out, they make create new business manager to the account and I needed to create new Facebook page and new Instagram page, I did that, now the verification process again in the other side, I repeated the same process, uploading my company info and my DL, after months and months I have everything or that I was thinking, the products don't sync asking for image link, then they asked for google category link something like that, and I don't have a shop so I need to setup the shop, I tried to setup the shop but can't access the Facebook channel and it was saying "something went wrong try again later" I contact the Shopify customer service again through live chat, and the girl asked me to delete the Facebook Channel and add it again, I did, and now I have to setup again, I connected my Facebook account, but here I'm can't link any of my Facebook pages or Instagram pages because I don't have presence on both platforms, and asking me to create new Facebook page and new Instagram page, a year in this cycle, my stress level to the roof, and I don't want any of your apologies, just try to make it easy for these people over there who try to do something for themselves in this pandemic. Thank you.

September 27, 2022

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out with your feedback. My name is Vance and I work for Shopify Support. I can take a look at your store and help you determine the steps we can take to reach a resolution. Please look for my upcoming email so we can talk about the specifics.

Vance | Shopify Support

ThumbPRO

Time spent using app Over 1 year

If we could give zero stars that would be our rating. This is a terrible app, because FB is terrible. We can't get it to work. No support from FB AT ALL. No way to reach anyone. No contact information. Shopify can't help anymore with this either. What is the use of this? It is beyond confusing. This has been a huge waste of time for us, trying to get this to work again (it used to work until the other day). Beyond frustrating. We have lost revenue from the FB commerce business model for stores, which is a horrible, horrible, horrible experience. Shopify tells us it has to do with the change over to META and everything will now be handled by them. They are a tangled web (pun intended) and treat business owners (small ones anyway) with seeming disdain. What's the point of trying to do anything with them? FB cuts you off. The app doesn't work. There are no humans to help. Stay away!

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out with your feedback, my name is William and I work for Shopify support. I can take a look at your store and help you determine the steps we can take to reach a resolution. Please look for my upcoming email so we can talk about the specifics.

the good vibes shoppe

0 customer support. Have me going in circles and no resolve!! for such a massive digital platform the technical and program support is extremely poor. Over 48 hours and can not get 1 representative to complete or solve one task. I've lost confidence in their ability to get my business started let alone pay money for marketing and advertising. they are delaying my success and wasting my time, money and energy.

Hi there,

My name is William and I work with Shopify Support. I see that you're trying to get support with the Facebook channel and I'd be happy to help you get this support so I'll reach out to you directly with an email followup.

Parashute

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

facebook is the worst company someone can work with, its torturing trying to get this sale channel to work

Hi there,

My name is William from Shopify support, I'm sorry that you've had such a negative experience. I'll reach out to you to discuss the specific challenges that have given you this experience to see if we can overcome them together.

LashesWithLove.yeg

Unfortunatly this channel has not been working for me as well. I have reached out to customer support and have not heard a response. I really need it to work to share my business with my followers. No clue what I'm doing wrong.

Shop Monopoly Ace

Time spent using app About 1 month

I have been trying to set up my facebook channel since i created my shopify account. for some reason i cant get my page setup nor can i get any support from customer service. its sad

September 22, 2022

Hi there,
Vance here from Shopify. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback for the app. I'm sending you an email to open the lines of communication and offer further support!
Vance | Shopify

Show Me Weights

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Right after we installed this app our Facebook Business Page was hacked as well as our Facebook personal page because Facebook does not separate Business and Personal accounts.

September 21, 2022

Hi there,

Thomas here from Shopify support, thank you for taking the time to install and use the Facebook channel on your store and leave a review. I am sorry to hear that this app did not prove to be beneficial for your shop. I'm going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication in case you are interested in using the app moving forward.

Thomas | Shopify

Army & Outdoors

Location New Zealand

Constant issues of the app saying its disconnected but doesn't appear that way in settings. Managing the feed and blocking products just to be reset again is a total waste of time. They really need to fix their integration.

September 19, 2022

Hi there,

My name is William from Shopify support reaching out to make note of your feedback and ensure it gets to the right team, I'll also send you a followup email so that we can work together to resolve any outstanding concerns you have with the Facebook channel.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 39 40