Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Hare and Fern Jewellery

Totally confusing and counter-intuitive, I can't figure out how to do anything and create a Facebook catalogue that I can merge with Shopify.

Billetes 0 Euros

Confusing, time consuming and no communication at all on fb side. Fb rejected some items and others not...but from the same product and its just impossible to have a real answer other than those bots answer.
Disappointing!

Crystal Inclusions

I have not even installed this app and it is playing havoc with my page. The HUGE popup that is stuck on my screen that I can not remove to see and work beyond.

Booze League

Absolute garbage. Way too confusing. What app controls what? Which catalogue is showing? is it even connected? Maybe? This is the absolute worst setup experience you'll ever have and you won't ever get the satisfaction of feeling you might've actually, successfully, set it up.

KAYO Anime Clothing

I keep having problem with FB catalog upload,. I tried to contact so many times but no luck......

St. Christopher fashions Accessories

Very confusing and complicated to set up...Will try to complete the setup today and if things don't simple out ...will uninstall Facebook from my store marketing program.

SylkyClover Decals

THE WORST USER EXPERIENCE IN MY LIFETIME.

I cannot begin to explain how bad everything related to Facebook and Instagram is. Terrible.

iVolt

It is so unbelievably terrible. They restrict your ads for no reason and give you a headache with the terrible communication. If it wasn't so crucial for success, I would not use it at all. Worst thing i've ever tried to use online no question.

Hyacinth Moon

Horrible app. They reject everything. Big headache and waste of time. I have called several times being told to unlink and reconnect, every time with issues. Nothing works properly and they reject almost all my products. And there is noone to talk to at Facebook.

AxisOffroadDesign

horrible learning curve. not a lot of instructions. Very difficult to navigate and overwhelming for beginner ecommerce

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38