Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Andy's Corner Emporium

Our Facebook Commerce Account for advertising got disabled after switching to this new channel on our first store, back on September. We hired Shopify "expert" but he could not get it fixed. FB would not reply to our requests for a review. The expert suggested we could've been blacklisted by FB, so we should build a new store. On Dec 5 we launched a new store. It was blocked from advertising by FB almost immediately. After almost 2 months and reaching out to Shopify support and hiring a Shopify "expert", there is no solution and Facebook does not reply to our messages. We are not allowed to appeal their decision. All they say is we are non-compliant. So disappointing. Such a waste of time and money!!

7Kouture

Terrible now! Soon as I updated the app my account is no longer working. This is terrible. Facebook really needs to fix this bug or whatever is wrong. I never had a problem with my account before

Young Hearts Lingerie

Commerce Account got disabled after switching to this new channel. After 3 months and following many service agents suggestions, there is still no solution or hear back from FB. We are not even allow to appeal the wrong decision. All they can say is "we are still investigating to get to the bottom of the issue. Rest assured that the whole team is doing its best to arrive with conclusive findings and resolution".
And this is almost a month, I doubt they are doing anything.

January 12, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. That definitely sounds like a very frustrating experience as you are still waiting for Facebook to come to a decision on your commerce account. When it comes to account eligibility Facebook has complete control over this aspect so you definitely have taken the proper steps by contacting them. I'd like to get in touch with you to see if there are any other resources I can provide to get you in contact with Facebook. I will be sending you an email soon. Look forward to hearing back. - Anna, Shopify Support

Reptiles Lounge

There is a glaring issue affecting the FB integration right now and it needs to be remedied. .....
The issue can be described as auto/involuntary/unpredictable posts being made “by” a business page/shop to its followers’ timelines, when an item in the synced FB shop is updated within your Shopify store. Ignoring the fact that this feature is also malfunctioning (posting when an item is not actually updated or added at all, but instead posting sporadically), this particular post cannot be disabled and does not even show on the timeline of the business whose page it is posting from. .....
It is gross. It is spammy. It’s 0% brand-consistent since it’s auto-generated. FB is using our brand to make arbitrary and pointless, off-brand random and wrong posts to our followers to the point they think it’s spam.
....
This of course negatively affects businesses who maintain a curated social feed to be on-brand and user-friendly for their followers, but it is also frustrating consumers/users on FB (as evidenced by many forum posts from exasperated Facebook users thinking it is a glitch.. it’s THAT terrible that they believe their account is malfunctioning....)
....
There has never been a better time for consumers to leave Facebook, so why would you institute features that give them even more reasons to do so, Facebook? Good grief. Fix this. Businesses who have left recent positive reviews simply haven't noticed that FB is making these spammy posts using their biz page (since it doesn't show on the actual timeline of the biz, but only if your follower scrolls their newsfeed). Ridiculous, really.

Graham Collective

I used the app so I could easily sell on Instagram Shopping. It makes the setup for that really simple, but unfortunately, it randomly, and automatically, posts updates as if they are coming from my shop's Facebook page saying: "Shop has Added a Product To Their Facebook". And I don't just mean one or two, like TONS of these posts. And it's random. It didn't just happen on upload, it happens regularly. Additionally, I only see it in News Feed. It isn't on my shops actual page to where I can delete it when I notice one. Its very frustrating and there is no solution. I have been following a support thread about it for a while, and many of us are having this issue and it isn't being addressed or resolved. So I'm going to have to uninstall this and lose my Facebook Shopping because of it. Shopify & Facebook: PLEASE FIX THIS!

101Rabbits

This app's integration with Facebook, for us and many other shop owners (see https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Discussion/Facebook-followers-seeing-posts-quot-Shop-name-added-an-item-to/m-p/959267/highlight/true#M210402) is broken. It will periodically for no reason make a post to your store saying a new item was added to your shop, even if the product has been in the shop forever. It makes your facebook shop look deceiving to your customers. We and many others have contacted Shopify and they say it's Facebook's fault and apparently don't have a fix.

Cookbook Village

Installing Shopify's Facebook Channel one of the worst decisions I made in terms of using Shopify integration for third-party features. I had an approved shop running on Facebook for years. This time it had tons of errors and re-installation. It was approved, but when I reinstalled it to fix errors (per Shopify CS team direction), Facebook suddenly rejected it. Then I uninstalled the channel again and Shopify remained an admin on my Facebook business account, and could not be removed without permission. On top of that both Shopify and Facebook gave lousy support for this integration. My Facebook page hasn't been the same since, and Facebook suddenly didn't trust my login and temporarily blocked me from my own page.

January 3, 2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a detailed review. I can definitely agree that this sounds like a very stressful and frustrating experience given that you were approved by Facebook initially. I’d like to look into this further and see if you have any additional details you'd like to share. I will be sending you an email and hope to hear more of your thoughts soon. - Anna, Shopify Support

Estrella Aguilar

Instalamos la aplicación en nuestra tienda de Shopify y nos ha conectado rápidamente con Facebook, pero no nos permite la conexión ni la venta a través de Instagram a pesar de tener una cuenta profesional. No entendemos el motivo y a pesar de seguir el procedimiento para reclamar una explicación no hemos obtenido ninguna respuesta.

December 31, 2020

Gracias por compartir su experiencia. Esto suena como una experiencia estresante ya que Instagram no le proporcionó una explicación de por qué no se aprobó su cuenta. Me gustaría compartir algunos recursos con para que pueda ponerse en contacto con Instagram. Te enviaré un correo electrónico pronto. Esperamos escuchar de nuevo. (Enviado con un traductor) - Anna, Shopify Support

Juniper Lenses

Within 2 minutes of me installing this app, my whole ad account got banned. Thanks a lot. I'm now lost at where to market my store. Merry. Christmas.

December 28, 2020

Thanks for sharing your feedback! That definitely sounds frustrating! Facebook handles account integrity issues directly. In that regard, there is a way for you to appeal the ban directly with Facebook for your ad account. I’ve sent out to an email to you and hope to hear more of your thoughts soon. - Abdalla, Shopify Support

Surya

Since switching over from the old facebook shops app to this one, my shop has now been removed and I have no reason why and have been trying for months to see what I am doing wrong. I emailed shopify support and they said it is facebook's fault. No one from facebook to contact though. I was running ads before and now cannot. Big thumbs down from me ... this is our business and random crap like this affects our income. Not happy to say the least.

December 23, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback! I definitely understand how frustrating it is to not be able to connect your Facebook Shop with us after having already done so with our previous app. When it comes to account eligibility, this is something determined directly by Facebook so I would like to get in touch with you to share some resources on getting this resolved and how you can contact Facebook. I've sent out an email to learn more about what happened and provide you with the proper next steps. Looking forward to your reply. - Jamilah, Shopify Support

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10