Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

tamaishidesign

Trash, but it's not Shopify's fault , Facebook and Instagram is broken for ages. broken not loading pages many many many bugs, pure broken mess, product tagging not working , facebook pixel not working adds running weirdly ending up with a huge add bill with 0 traffic. Facebook is trash.

PULSE GALLERY

If I could put 0 stars I would. it doesn't stop logging me out on the Shopify Store Facebook has made it so much harder to use as a business

B&W Gourmet Food & Wine

Cant connect my shop with the fb button.....all things doesnt work which they said i should do....i dont get it why its so complicated to connect a facebook button to ur shop.... i have no time for stuff like this and now they tell me i should contact facebook...

naTeavia®

I created a Facebook account with real name and all correct information to use it with Shopify app. This is my first time on Facebook. Just after making the setup with Shopify app my Facebook account was locked forever. I did nothing wrong or bad since I didn't even had time to use my account. I already tried all available facebook forms for reviewing my case, I sent them pictures and identity cards...etc. Now, I am banned for ever and reviewing again is impossible. contacting Shopify support they suggest I contact facebook.. I told them I cannot contact Facebook because I don't have access to my account. they send me back the same story again asking me to login to my account and use the chat... not working for me.

happyhoof.no

Unable to connect to Facebook properly. Useless app as it has been like this for a long time. I don't know if Shopify will fix it at all.

baiiad

Our commerce account is rejected and there is no support for it. Both Facebook and Shopify are unable to help, and if you ready forums, they are full of merchants with rejected accounts with no help. Facebook/Shopify if you are listening, please resolve the issue!

Slim Shadies Celebrity Sunglasses

Tried to connect my facebook account
it locked facebook
i now have no facebook and have lost access to my business page
cant contact facebook
so have lost all my photos of my children , friends , wedding pictures, priceless memories the lot , absolutely gutted.
opened a support ticket with shopify and no one ever got back to me

Bid and Buy Deals

I would love to be able to write a review, but every time I do I write something that offends the AI checking reviews. So I guess you can no longer be honest about how you feel about anything Facebook related. SHAME. I was TRYING to write about how programmers mark nursing items as non-compliant. That is such a disgrace to every woman out there.

Blue Craft Coffee Roasters

This app like many of the other apps on shopify simply does not work. Shopify blames FB and FB blames shopify and the end customer ends up with nothing.

Venalisa Official Store

这个app没有中国,不爱了~~~~~~~~~~~~~中国这么大的市场,竟然不设中国公司,真不知想啥的,哎妈呀......一下子就少了20%的市场份额了,可惜呐。。。写个评论还要我凑100字来骂人,评论的设计者真是欠抽

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16