Facebook & Instagram

Bring your products to people on Facebook and Instagram.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Design and Manage your Shops on Facebook and Instagram

Simpativa

Location Serbia

bring back old version this one is so bad that i cant even stup my pixel properly. pls bring back previous vers.

Ma Toile Personnalisée

Location France

Depuis la bascule sous meta, rien ne fonctionne, plus possible de faire une pub sur le canal de vente, gestion catastrophique des pixels

November 28, 2022

Bonjour à tous !

Aaron ici avec Meta ! Merci d'avoir pris le temps de laisser un avis. Nous aimerions en savoir plus sur votre expérience avec l'application Facebook et Instagram et vous fournir toute l'aide dont vous pourriez avoir besoin. Si vous souhaitez obtenir de l'aide et que vous ne l'avez pas encore fait, veuillez nous contacter par l'intermédiaire de notre équipe d'assistance commerciale (https://www.facebook.com/business/help), afin que nous puissions vous garantir la meilleure expérience possible.

Nous vous remercions,

SKYMOON

Location Saudi Arabia

They are very late with the review, I don't know why. hadimusic.myshopify.com this is my admin .ssss

November 26, 2022

Hi There!

Kristin here with Meta! Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We would love to hear more about your experience with the Facebook & Instagram app and provide any help you might need.

If you would like assistance, please contact us through our business support team (https://www.facebook.com/business/help), so we can ensure you have the best possible experience.

Social Media Streets

I just want to use Instagram but you have to go through Facebook first and they declined me getting a Facebook account. Smh. Like why for one and two i don't even want to use Facebook. I don't even have Facebook i have Instagram. Just a waist of time trying to get this option on my website. End. SMS.

November 25, 2022

Zylabi

Location France

Hello, i can't use the app, i've contacted meta then shopify, but still nothing !!! It's been two weeks now between meta and shopify, noone knows ...

November 25, 2022

Hi There!

If you would like more assistance, please contact us through our business support team (https://www.facebook.com/business/help), so we can ensure you have the best possible experience.

praktischegeschenk.de

Location Germany

I live in Germany, i cannont sync...this is insane
This account can't be selected because checkout on Facebook or Instagram is only available in some countries. If you want to select this account, go back and choose a different checkout method

November 22, 2022

Hi there!

Steve here from Meta! Thank you for taking time to leave a review. Although checkout isn't yet supported in Germany, you should still be able to create a shop.

If you would like assistance and haven’t already reached out, please contact us through our business support team (https://www.facebook.com/business/help), so we can help resolve your issue.

Steve

Samolevsky

Location Ukraine

Unable to create Facebbok and Instagram shops in the Commerce Manager and link them to my Shopify account only because my business is located in Ukraine! When other companies try their best to support people in Ukraine in their fight for freedom, Meta doesn't allow businesses from Ukraine to create Facebook or Instagram shops in their Commerce Manager and link their Shopify accounts using this app! That is such a shame!

November 22, 2022

Hi there!

Steve here from Meta! Thank you for taking time to leave a review. Meta has specific eligibility requirements for selling on its surfaces and your market is considered. You can review the full requirements here: https://www.facebook.com/business/help/2347002662267537

If you would like further assistance and haven’t already reached out, please contact us through our business support team (https://www.facebook.com/business/help), so we can ensure you have the best possible experience.

Steve

Emporium das Ofertas

Location Brazil

Impossível de compreender essa nova atualização que se tornou ainda mais burocrática e simplesmente impede que nós possamos anunciar facilmente como era antes.

November 20, 2022

Olá!

Aaron aqui com Meta! Obrigado por teres tirado tempo para deixar uma revisão. Gostaríamos de saber mais sobre a sua experiência com o Facebook & Instagram App e fornecer-lhe qualquer ajuda que possa precisar.

Se desejar assistência e ainda não tiver contactado, por favor contacte-nos através da nossa equipa de apoio comercial (https://www.facebook.com/business/help), para que possamos assegurar-lhe que tem a melhor experiência possível.

Agradecemos-lhe,

Swanky Girl

I have always been able to create facebook post and ad campaigns through shopify marketing until the meta integration. Very frustrating!!!

November 19, 2022

Hi There!

Aaron here with Meta! Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We would love to hear more about your experience with the Facebook & Instagram App and provide any help you might need.

If you would like assistance and haven’t already reached out, please contact us through our business support team (https://www.facebook.com/business/help), so we can ensure you have the best possible experience.

Aaron.

Scrub Cosmetics

Time spent using app About 2 years

I asked for help setting up my Facebook page to my business website. The guy who originally set it up committed suicide last year so I cannot get them to help out. I sent more than half a dozen times photo Id, Passport. Driving licence, bank statements and signed statement and still no one has helped. Now they are asking for me to send in a photograph of my signing a statement. It’s an absolute joke !! I have now dealt with more than 12 people who are constantly asking me for the same things. Disgraceful!!

November 17, 2022

Hi There!

Aaron here with Meta! Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We would love to hear more about your experience with the Facebook & Instagram app and provide any help you might need.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 47 48