Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Hamelin

Too many errors after adding this. Old pixel is still on fb, unable to edit iOS preferences for new pixel. Unable to change the old pixel in running ads.

BJ-Accessories

realmente estoy decepcionada de facebook es una de las plataformas que me encantan mucho pero realmente tengo ya casi dos años batallando con esta aplicacion he gastado mucho dinero para configuraciones y muchas horas de mi tiempo intentando entender un poco como funciona y realmente han hecho todo para que los pequeños negocios online fracasen estas redes son las mas conocidas y por eso uno le toma importancia para instalarse pero en esta situacion lo unico que hacen es destruir las pocas ilusiones que uno tiene. ojala algun dia la mejoren y la hagan mas facil de instalar y manejar o simplemente no unifiquen procesos para evitar que todo lo que esta bien se blokee por culpa de un solo proceso.

Huedee

What went wrong after smooth running of this app for past 1.5 years, this month my catalogue is disconnected and im getting all sorts of errors like ( These events data sources have various errors that prevent them from working correctly.) IN FACEBOOK CATALOG MANAGER
My catalogue dynamic ads have stopped working, my data source for catalogue is through data feed and it automatically keeps updating and causing errors.
THERE ARE SOME PRODUCTS THAT DONT MEET THE CRITERIA, I HAVE DEACTIVATED BUT SOMEHOW IT SHOWS ON MY CATALOGUE IN FACEBOOK. Errors take ages and facebook is helpless and clueless.
HARD CODED PIXEL IN PREFERENCE SECTION OF SHOPIFY WAS SO BETTER. .
SYSTEM USER HAS TAKEN OVER MY FACEBOOK PAGE ROLE AND IT NEVER GOES AWAY WHEN I TRY TO DELETE IT FROM FACEBOOK BUSINESS SETTINGS.
. IS THERE ANY ALTERNATE APP OR SOLUTION SEEKING HELP FROM SHOPIFY OR ANY USER HERE PLEASE HELPPPPPP ! EVERYTIME I CONNECT MY CATALOGUE IT SAYS FACEBOOK AND INSTA SHOP NOT AVAILABLE IN YOUR REGION, WELL MY INSTAGRAM SHOPPING IS STILL WORKING FINE AND MY FACEBOOK SHOP HAS VANISHED. .
URGENT HELP NEEDED ELSE I WILL SHIFT TO OTHER PLATFORM, SHOPIFY AND FACEBOOK SUCKS !!!

Lone Rock Jewelry

A couple months ago I used the Shopify app to set up the Facebook and Instagram stores whereupon FB promptly flagged my store due to not meeting their commerce criteria, whatever that is. They don't make it easy to find out why, either. The process is so convoluted it takes hours hunting down the issues, and nothing has been resolved. My guess is it has to do with the Shopify feed including items that are in draft status, have no inventory, or ineligible (gift certificates, apparently)... so then why are they included??? This is the exact sort of problem I count on an app to avoid. I don't get much traffic from FB anyway, so didn't bother with it again until recently. I contacted FB who provided some guidance. I managed to find and delete the problem items, but they still have my store flagged... I sent them a screen shot showing no issues and asked what to do next. They just resent me the same info as before. After reading other recent reviews, I'm deleting the app... not worth the aggravation.

Yourgreatfinds

HORRIBLE experience! I installed, worked real hard to get 10,000 followers on IG, did it and got the swipe up tagging. Had IG working for a few weeks, while FB for about a year. My FB page is older and I have over 45 grand followers. Thought this was a good idea after they invited me to install the app. Sold some things on FB and IG and all of the sudden they disabled the shops and withheld $467 of my money requesting that I prove my identity. I sent all sorts of ID and now they want me to show a phone bill with my website name on it to prove that my phone number is my business's number. I do not have a brick and mortar shop. The phone account is in my personal name and I have two phones and two numbers. One personal, one business. They will not accept that and have put me through hell trying to prove who I am for 7 weeks. Their customer service beyond sucks. I have disconnected this app, written off the money that they basically stole. Do not trust Facebook. If you have a problem too bad for you. I have been selling online 24 years and with Shopify 8 years. This is the worst experience ever. Facebook channel gets thumbs down and their customer service get 5 thumbs down

July 26, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. That certainly does not sound ideal. When it comes to selling on Facebook and Instagram eligibility, that is determined directly by Facebook. In the meantime, I would love to discuss other marketing strategies that could work for your business while you continue to work with Facebook for approval. I will be sending you an email shortly. - Anna, Shopify Support

Printolutios

MOST TIME WASTING APP I EVER CAME ACROSS!!! it says i dont meet theirs e-commerce requirements and i cant use my account to promote my shop.. But they even wouldn't bother to explain what is wrong. tryed to reach them - without any luck. And SHOPIFY "help" was just sending me totaly pointless link. USLESS!!!!

July 14, 2021

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing with your Commerce Account. Approvals for this come directly from Facebook, however I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further.

Robyn | Shopify

Fatako Shop

Produkte die abgelehnt werden und dann aber korrigiert bzw. aus dem Sortiment genommen werden, sind von Facebook seit tagen nicht überprüft worden, dauert extrem lange. Commerce Center wird gesperrt wenn man fragt warum was das Problem genau ist, weil man selber nicht genau findet, wird ständig in die weitere Abteilung der Ball geworfen, es ist ein Suchen nach Wasser in der Wüste, es kostet extrem Zeit und Kraft.

Bird And Bear Shop

This app is causing my pixel to misfire in multiple ways causing me sales. It’s also loading old products that aren’t even in my admin anymore and not new products. I’ve contacted shopify several times to be told pixel issues are facebooks problem. I spent 6 days messaging with facebooks useless team to be told it’s not their problem because it’s through this shopify app. This is losing me money because my ads can’t optimize due to bad data. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled it several times and the problems don’t get better. I’ve asked shopify to delete this app and remove any old code and I’ll see if a complete clear out and reinstall improves it. I’ll remove this review if the problems get worked out.

July 6, 2021

Hey there,

Luke here from Shopify Support.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated and I want to thank you for taking the time to share your experience of the Facebook Channel. I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're facing with your Facebook Pixel. Our technical support team has reached out to you via email to continue supporting you and working on the issue there.

Luke | Shopify Support

ALWARWALA

This app is not working properly since 15 th June 2021. Prior to that time line performance of the app was good. I used to convert 50-60 order per day through facebook advertisement. Now the sale become less than 10 order per day. No server side integration is there for purchase event now.

July 1, 2021

Hey there,

Luke here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing with the performance of the app. I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further.

Luke | Shopify Support

PhillyFwd

Awful experience. Half the time my products won't even sync from Shopify to Facebook without any reason. I was also not able to use a Facebook commerce account, and my questions were not answered by Facebook's customer service either.

June 30, 2021

Thank you for leaving a review and sharing your experience. That certainly does not sound ideal. When it comes to commerce account approvals and product approvals this is something determined directly by Facebook that Shopify does not have a hand it. I would be more than happy to provide other ways you can contact Facebook as well as other options you explore while you wait for Facebook to get back to you! I will be in touch by email shortly. Looking forward to hearing back. - Anna, Shopify Support

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20