Facebook channel

Facebook channel | Reviews

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Elkmont Trading Company

If I could give it no stars I would!! Poor excuse for what it considers customer service and it attempts to control your business and how you interact with your own customers.

December 3, 2021

Hi there!

Paola here from Shopify! Thank you for taking your time to write a review and share your experience. I can completely understand your security concerns. Our app's goal is to provide you with a simpler way to sync your Shopify products over to your Facebook account. However, we do not have direct access to your Facebook Business accounts, we only bridge a connection. We also do not interfere on how you will interact with your customers, this is entirely up to you as the Business Owner.

With that being said, I would love to understand more of what happened and answer all of your questions and concerns regarding our Facebook Channel App. I will be following up with you through email shortly.

I look forward to chatting with you!

Paola | Shopify

Royal Dubai Jewellers

the app Spams my followers with product updates...and there is no way to turn it off! Im losing followers as its getting annoying...

The Untitled Space

Absolutely THE WORST APP EVER! Their support is horrific. I have been trying to connect the FACEBOOK app for INSTAGRAM shopping for over 6 months and still have not been able to get them to fix the problem connecting it to my SHOPIFY catalog correctly. I do not recommend this APP or Facebook for Shopify. A client who actually works at FACEBOOK told me that their support so bad - you are better off giving up as it is outsourced to India and they do not help anyone with any connectivity issues. total waste of 1000s of HOURS setting up our Shopify Catalog for Instagram shopping and we can't get it to work.

Gray Jay

Following the setup instructions in this app led facebook to disable my account! I've had the account for almost 15 years now and have never had any issue with it, but as soon as I clicked "set up an ad account" per the instructions in this app it completely disabled everything. I've had to upload a driver's license, a selfie, and now I'm just waiting with no reply from facebook, completely missing out on running ads during the busiest shopping week of the year.

November 30, 2021

Hello,

Jacky here from Shopify. Thanks for taking the time to submit your feedback. I'm going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see if we can address some of the issues you were having with the app.
Jacky | Shopify

Pretty Fashionable Things Boutique

It keeps saying I'm limited on Facebook because Shopify Business Manager needs to connect and when click connect/add account from Shopify, it doesn't work. Stating I have to send a request. Then it says request sent. Totally confusing & is hurting my marketing and sales! Urgently need answers and solutions!

November 29, 2021

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are facing with setting up the Facebook Channel. We want to make sure that you get the support that you need so I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up lines of communication.

The Outlaw Depot

Unable to get this app to work. Spent hours with support on both Facebook and Shopify and nobody has a solution. Searching for solutions I found many posts of others frustrated and unable to get it to work.

November 25, 2021

Hi there,

William here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about our app and where we can focus our efforts to improve your experience moving forwards. I'll reach out to you directly via email to ensure we can get the app to work for you.

William | Shopify Support Specialist

Zesty Z

TERRIBLE! The FB app asked me to reconnect our store, so I tried that, it didn't work. So I begin the uninstall then re-install. Now I'm getting the same "there's no page at the address" error message. I've tried log out/back in, restart comp, try different browsers and it's all the same error message. What on earth type of app is this?!

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are facing with installing the Facebook Channel. We do notice this issue affecting a couple merchants so I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up lines of communication.

daairastudio

Wish I had the reviews before. The same thing happened to me as everyone else, cannot seem to re-install it again!! You really need to fix this issue if everyone is complaining about the same problem. This is the message that is showing up everytime: ""There’s no page at this address Check the URL and try again, or use the search bar to find what you need"".

Releaf

This app is a catastrophe. We installed this in order to use the Conversion API. This became necessary after worsening Pixel performance due to the ios14 update. However, the deduplication is not set up properly and we kept running into error messages and poor ad performance. Neither Facebook nor Shopify support is willing to help. Both point you towards the other.

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are facing with the Facebook Pixel. Please understand that our support for the Pixel is limited and issues are mainly handled by Facebook. However, I do want to see the Facebook Channel working properly for you so I'm going to follow up with you in an email to continue this conversation and see where I can help.

Milk & Sugar Gem Emporium

App won't allow me to connect to my page, tried uninstalling it and now I can't reinstall it :( PLS HELP!

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are facing with setting up and installing the Facebook Channel. I do want to make sure that you get the support that you need, so I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up lines of communication.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28