Facebook channel

Bring your products to people on Facebook and Instagram.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Zahabz

Location India

Does not work for Instagram only work on Facebook.
Also when adding a schedule for ads it does not close on the end date and ad keeps on running. Have to manually go and stop the ad.

September 21, 2022

Hi there,

My name is William a support specialist with Shopify. I see that you've used our Facebook app from India for use with Facebook Marketing as commerce accounts on Facebook are unavailable in India. Our app does focus on creating ads for Facebook, Instagram ads were not included as a feature. I'll reach out to you via email to provide you more information about your comments. Thank you for leaving this review to reflect your experience.

William | Marketplaces Support Specialist
Shopify

Prantzn with Peaches Jewelz

Time spent using app About 1 year

I give it a 1 because it did not bring me in any sales and it has so many restrictions that my small business did not qualify for some of the apps connected to it.

September 13, 2022

Hi there,

Charlotte here from Shopify support, thank you for taking the time to install and use the Facebook channel on your store and leave a review. I am sorry to hear that this app did not prove to be beneficial for your shop. I'm going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication in case you an interested in using the app moving forward.

Charlotte | Shopify

Yniguesinc

i can't create audience sale campaign i won't let i set the daily cost it but tell me error. i have tried but doesn't work

July 28, 2022

Hi there!

Vance here with Shopify! Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience with the app. From the error I see in your Shopify admin, the issue you're facing with creating a Facebook Marketing activity stems from settings within Meta Business Suite that need to be changed by Facebook. I've sent you an email to connect and offer further support.

Vance | Shopify Support

TERRASANA

Location Colombia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Despues de varios intentos seguimos sin poder conectar nuestra tienda a nuestra pagina de facebook.

CADIFLY

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 year

No me deja conectar mi cuenta publicitaria Shopify Business Manager intento conectarla pero me da error y me dice que lo intente mas tarde.
He añadido método de pago y aun así me sigue dando error.
también me da error en el catalogo de shopify pero es como si en la cuenta de facbook no se ha actualizado con mi tienda de shopify.
Espero que me solucione este problema lo antes posible.
Un saludo Gracias.

QuarterAcreOrchids

Time spent using app About 1 month

The integration wasn't difficult, and I got my first order from FB on Sunday... fulfilled it and shipped it on Monday. Shopify has yet to sync the information to FB that the order has shipped, so FB has yet to actually pay me for it. Shopify says it's FB problem and FB says it's Shopify's problem. And looking back through forums this is a very old problem. So why is this integration still being offered when it is obviously broken? And my problem has been given over to the "market place team" but I can't actually talk to them to see what's going on, and I have one day left before FB cancels the order as not shipped. This is really frustrating.

June 29, 2022

Hello,

Jackie here from Shopify. Thanks for taking the time to submit your feedback. We're going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see if we can address some of the issues you were having with the app.
Jackie | Shopify

Threadorable

Connecting my shop to Instagram via Facebook has to be one of the most time-consuming and annoying processes I have ever done.

June 13, 2022

Hi there!

Paola here with Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience with the Facebook Channel app, we truly appreciate it!

I can definitely sympathize with your efforts and time spent on connecting the platforms. Facebook requires very specific permissions for you to be able to connect your accounts to Shopify. I will be reaching out to you shortly with more details and to make sure you are receiving the assistance you need during the process.

Talk to you soon!

Paola | Shopify

The Magnolia Cottage Boutique

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Feeling frustrated, my facebook account was hacked which was attached to my business account and I can not get any one to help me or help me get my accounts back up and running or attached to my channel, it's one week of pure frustration. I wish there was a easier way to communicate with someone

June 7, 2022

Hi there,

My name is William, I work at Shopify as a support specialist. I can definitely sympathize that having your account compromised is not a pleasant experience and we do appreciate you taking the time to review the Facebook channel. We'll reach out to discuss your specific case but in the event that your Facebook account is compromised our abilities will be limited based on their system.

William | Marketplaces Support Specialist
Shopify

Beauty Bird Vintage

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Until they fix the issue with only posting one picture, this app is useless. I get countless messages a day asking for more pics than they're seeing on FB/IG, and I have to direct them to my website. So, what's the point of having this channel at all???

May 4, 2022

Hey there,

Jason here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing with only posting one picture. I'm going to look into this further and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here.

Jason | Shopify

PUROXX

Location Austria

The app does not work with other gateways like Mollie. No purchases are tracked.
Also there are a lot of problems with the API sometimes. One day there is tracked 30% too much, one day 50% too less. Please fix this!

April 4, 2022

Hey there,

Charlotte here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. We really appreciate your feedback. I'm sorry to hear of the struggle you have been facing regarding your payment gateways, and tracking your events on Facebook. I'm going to follow up by email to open up the lines of communication and help where I can.

Charlotte | Shopify