Facebook & Instagram

Facebook & Instagram

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (3.2)
Developer
3.2
Edited January 19, 2023

Facebook and Instagram did not integrate into Shopify at first go, so what to do, when Shopify page for integration to Facebook and Instagram is totally blank???

TabletCafe.dk
Denmark
December 7, 2022

We have NOT been able to successfully add our store to IG and FB it says we ARE approved -- HELP! hmm what is the issue???

Laina Rauma
Time spent using app: 22 days
Meta replied December 7, 2022

Hi There!

Kristin here with Meta! Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We would love to hear more about your experience with the Facebook & Instagram app and provide any help you might need.

If you would like assistance, please contact us through our business support team (https://www.facebook.com/business/help), so we can ensure you have the best possible experience.

November 24, 2022

Why is it so difficult to figure out how to add the shop now button on my Instagram profile? I need helppp.

The Trainer that trades
Time spent using app: 6 days
Meta replied November 24, 2022

November 16, 2022

Após a última atualização da Meta a integração com a aba Marketing do Shopify parou de funcionar. Não aparecem opções de criar ações de marketing dentro do Shopify. Ou seja, ficou inútil. Tentei contato com o suporte da Meta mas tudo o que recebo são e-mails enormes que muito falam e nada fazem... ficam me enrolando e não resolvem o problema. A Meta é um desserviço para o varejo, impressionante como conseguem complicar o que poderia ser simples.

Gut Gut
Brazil
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Meta replied November 16, 2022

Olá!

Aaron aqui com Meta! Obrigada por teres tirado tempo para deixar uma resenha. Gostaríamos de saber mais sobre a sua experiência com a aplicação Facebook & Instagram e fornecer-lhe qualquer ajuda que possa precisar.

Se desejar assistência, por favor contacte-nos através da nossa equipa de apoio comercial (https://www.facebook.com/business/help), para que possamos assegurar-lhe a melhor experiência possível.

Agradecemos-lhe,
Aaron

November 5, 2022

Need help with:
"Shopify Business Manager doesn't comply with our terms, including section 4 of our Commerce eligibility requirements."

Steel Roots Market
Time spent using app: About 3 years
Meta replied November 7, 2022

November 1, 2022

I've just spent the last few hours going round in circles, trying to connect my Instagram account so I can tag my products and I keep getting the same "Sorry, something went wrong" can your help to solve this problem please?

Oh Hello Maker
Meta replied November 3, 2022

Hi There!

Aaron here with Meta! Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We would love to hear more about your experience with the Facebook & Instagram App and provide any help you might need. If you would like assistance and haven’t already reached out, please contact us through our business support team (https://www.facebook.com/business/help), so we can ensure you have the best possible experience.

Aaron

October 17, 2022

I have been waiting for a month and my store is still in review. I even emailed Facebook and they are no help. They just say keep waiting.

Home Lime
Time spent using app: 19 days
Meta replied October 19, 2022

Hi there!

Paola here with Shopify. Thank you for taking your time to tell us about your experience with the Facebook Channel app. I understand that waiting such a long time for a review can be frustrating. Although we at Shopify do not take a part in the review process, I will be reaching out to your through email shortly with next steps you can take.

Talk soon!

Paola | Shopify Support

October 11, 2022

Facebook is constantly rejecting my products saying that if violates policy although I am a licensed retailer for everything I put in my shop. Also, there is no way to appeal FB’s reasoning for rejecting the product

Rustic Charm Decor & Boutique
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Meta replied October 12, 2022

Hi there!

Ashley here with Shopify! Thank you for your time in giving us your feedback. I understand that having your products disapproved can be frustrating. This is highly dependent on Facebook, which means we at Shopify do not have a hand in getting these products approved. However, I will be reaching out to you shortly to understand what is happening and provide you with necessary resources.

I look forward to chatting with you soon!

Ashley | Shopify Support

September 15, 2022

Does not work for Instagram only work on Facebook.
Also when adding a schedule for ads it does not close on the end date and ad keeps on running. Have to manually go and stop the ad.

Zahabz
India
Time spent using app: 7 months
Meta replied September 21, 2022

Hi there,

My name is William a support specialist with Shopify. I see that you've used our Facebook app from India for use with Facebook Marketing as commerce accounts on Facebook are unavailable in India. Our app does focus on creating ads for Facebook, Instagram ads were not included as a feature. I'll reach out to you via email to provide you more information about your comments. Thank you for leaving this review to reflect your experience.

William | Marketplaces Support Specialist
Shopify

September 12, 2022

I give it a 1 because it did not bring me in any sales and it has so many restrictions that my small business did not qualify for some of the apps connected to it.

Prantzn with Peaches Jewelz
Meta replied September 13, 2022

Hi there,

Charlotte here from Shopify support, thank you for taking the time to install and use the Facebook channel on your store and leave a review. I am sorry to hear that this app did not prove to be beneficial for your shop. I'm going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication in case you an interested in using the app moving forward.

Charlotte | Shopify