Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

SA Knives

Is there anyone at Shopify who can help me with this app setup and connecting my catalog. Most of my items is disapproved?

August 10, 2021

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us. I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you are facing in regards to your products getting disapproved. I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up lines of communication to see if I can help you any further.

Adil | Shopify

Cate's Collectibles

After reading some of the reviews here, I am relieved to know it's not just me. I have struggled with this Facebook app for weeks now, trying to fix things and having errors. I'm pretty new to this. After having my FB add run smoothly for several weeks, all of a sudden the IG has an error and I can't fix anything. I am going to delete the whole thing and then in a couple of days, try to start over.

August 4, 2021

Hello,

Jack here from Shopify. Thanks for taking the time to submit your feedback. I'm going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see if we can address some of the issues you were having with the app.
Jack | Shopify

tearzup

Too many errors after adding this. Old pixel is still on fb, unable to edit iOS preferences for new pixel. Unable to change the old pixel in running ads.

August 3, 2021

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing with the pixel. While Shopify support the installation of this, we don't have access to the existing pixel on the Facebook side. That being said, I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further.

Robyn | Shopify

Gellyfituk

I tried to sync with the facebook channel. All I sell in my shopify store is gellyfit gel polish, some brushes and cuticle oils! I've had so many of my products rejected on the basis that they breach some regulation or other with regard to nicotine???!!!! I'm honestly baffled with some of the BS they have come up with to reject my products when literally everything is Gel polish!!!

July 14, 2021

Thank you for your review and sharing your feedback. This definitely does not sound like the ideal experience. When it comes to product approval this is something determined directly by Facebook that Shopify does not have a hand it. I would be more than happy to share resources on contacting Facebook to appeal not approved products, and will be in touch by email shortly to provide further details. - Anna, Shopify Support

Kamand Italie

FACEBOO IS A VERY COMPLICATED APP... YOU SELL SIMPLE PRODUCTS AND THEY DON'T ACCEPT THEM.
OTHERWISE IT'S FINE THE APP WORKS WELL BUT THEY ARE TOO STRICT WITH THE WRONG PEOPLE

July 1, 2021

Hi there. My name is Spencer, I’m with Shopify Support and I’m really glad you reached out to share this valuable feedback with us. I'm sorry to hear you have had an issue getting some of your products approved by Facebook. I'm going to be reaching out to you to open up some communication and see if there is anything we can do to help you with your product setup. Spencer | Shopify Support

CPC Kids & Company

My account keeps getting disabled. I fix the problem (send an email), it's released, and a few days later locked again. I gave my personal account authorization to ads, edits, and whatever else. I started using that and it did the same thing. It would be disabled, I'd do it he review thing, send an email, and be released. I'll set a budget and be able to run an ad for whatever selected time. Afterwards I'd receive a receipt, insights, and more recommendations on posts that should be used as an ad. When I go to promote I'm unable and I he process starts all over. I asked to remove my whole ad account to just start from scratch, but no go.

June 3, 2021

Hey there! We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. While we at Shopify developed the app and support its function, account restrictions are handled by Facebook themselves. I've sent you an email with some contact information for Facebook so you can touch base with them as well. Looking forward to hearing from you! - Jake | Support Specialist

Witch's Ayurvedic Brew

Had a lot of problems but now for over two weeks-going three I can't publish any ads from Shopify via Facebook. I constantly get the same error message "A problem with Facebook prevented your activity from being published. Try to republish in a few minutes." I tried multiple things, uninstalled the app, installed it again, disconnected my account, and connected it again, nothing really works.

May 17, 2021

Hello there! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and experience with the Facebook Channel.

It's totally understandable how this message can be concerning while trying to publish your Ads. I will be following up with you through email to make sure we get this solved for you as soon as possible. Looking forward to chatting with you!

Paola | Support Specialist

BITTRENDY

My website has received more than 1,000 visits and the facebook pixel has only registered 151, of the almost 200 carts it has only registered 4, 10 purchases in the last week and none registered on facebook. Now I want to do retargeting and I can't, because my data is very low, but I have already spent more than 300$ in ads. What do I do now? The cpc are getting higher and higher and the data collected more and more erroneous. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

May 12, 2021

Thanks for sharing your feedback! We work hard to improve our app functionality, so I’d like to look into this further for you. I’ve sent out to an email to you and hope to hear more of your thoughts soon. - Marcus, Shopify Support

HomeAO

Would be good, but instead sends notifications to followers of new items add to Facebook shop for no reason. I cannot turn this feature off and i feel this is affecting how my followers view our brand.

Sayra Exclusive

Good app. Easier to use. Connects to accounts by a click, faster and better for website mobile users.

April 23, 2021

Thanks for sharing your feedback! We appreciate the kind review. I’ve sent out an email to you and would love to hear more about your goals for the app and assist in anyway that I can. I look forward to your reply! - Jamilah, Shopify Support

Previous 1 3 4