Facebook channel

Bring your products to people on Facebook and Instagram.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

QuarterAcreOrchids

The integration wasn't difficult, and I got my first order from FB on Sunday... fulfilled it and shipped it on Monday. Shopify has yet to sync the information to FB that the order has shipped, so FB has yet to actually pay me for it. Shopify says it's FB problem and FB says it's Shopify's problem. And looking back through forums this is a very old problem. So why is this integration still being offered when it is obviously broken? And my problem has been given over to the "market place team" but I can't actually talk to them to see what's going on, and I have one day left before FB cancels the order as not shipped. This is really frustrating.

June 29, 2022

Hello,

Jackie here from Shopify. Thanks for taking the time to submit your feedback. We're going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see if we can address some of the issues you were having with the app.
Jackie | Shopify

Threadorable

Connecting my shop to Instagram via Facebook has to be one of the most time-consuming and annoying processes I have ever done.

June 13, 2022

Hi there!

Paola here with Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience with the Facebook Channel app, we truly appreciate it!

I can definitely sympathize with your efforts and time spent on connecting the platforms. Facebook requires very specific permissions for you to be able to connect your accounts to Shopify. I will be reaching out to you shortly with more details and to make sure you are receiving the assistance you need during the process.

Talk to you soon!

Paola | Shopify

The Magnolia Cottage Boutique

Feeling frustrated, my facebook account was hacked which was attached to my business account and I can not get any one to help me or help me get my accounts back up and running or attached to my channel, it's one week of pure frustration. I wish there was a easier way to communicate with someone

June 7, 2022

Hi there,

My name is William, I work at Shopify as a support specialist. I can definitely sympathize that having your account compromised is not a pleasant experience and we do appreciate you taking the time to review the Facebook channel. We'll reach out to discuss your specific case but in the event that your Facebook account is compromised our abilities will be limited based on their system.

William | Marketplaces Support Specialist
Shopify

Beauty Bird Vintage

Until they fix the issue with only posting one picture, this app is useless. I get countless messages a day asking for more pics than they're seeing on FB/IG, and I have to direct them to my website. So, what's the point of having this channel at all???

May 4, 2022

Hey there,

Jason here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing with only posting one picture. I'm going to look into this further and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here.

Jason | Shopify

PUROXX

The app does not work with other gateways like Mollie. No purchases are tracked.
Also there are a lot of problems with the API sometimes. One day there is tracked 30% too much, one day 50% too less. Please fix this!

April 4, 2022

Hey there,

Charlotte here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. We really appreciate your feedback. I'm sorry to hear of the struggle you have been facing regarding your payment gateways, and tracking your events on Facebook. I'm going to follow up by email to open up the lines of communication and help where I can.

Charlotte | Shopify

AMAVI

It won't let me download the app. It keeps saying page not available or found everytime I hit "add app"

March 25, 2022

Hi there,

Nate here from Shopify. I'm sorry to hear about the issues that you ran into while trying to install the Facebook channel app. I'll be sending an email to open up the lines of communication and help where I can.

Nate | Shopify

Fleurane.ro

I installed app ok, but pixel helper doesn't see pixel installed on my website...also in event manager show no activity. What is wrong with this app ?

March 14, 2022

Hey there,

Ashley here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I'm going to follow up with you with an email and troubleshoot this further with you.

Ashley l Shopify

Canine Athletes

I received multiple orders in which the customers used Facebook to complete checkout. For these orders, I am receiving a message in shopify saying the order is on hold and I need to fulfill it via Facebook Commerce manager. Commerce manager says the order is on hold and I need to fulfill it in Shopify. It's a real mess and it is causing major frustration and wasted time. Not to mention, am I ever going to get paid for these orders? Seems no one at FB or Shopify has any answers. Looks like this problem has been going on for quite a while. See link below. https://community.shopify.com/c/shopify-discussions/facebook-orders-not-syncing-to-shopify-order-page/td-p/955390 Someone please help.

March 2, 2022

Hey there,

Chris here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our team are consistently working to improve the app so I am sorry to hear in this instance it didn't work as expected for you. I'm going to follow up with you with an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can provide your feedback to my team and troubleshoot this further with you.

Chris l Shopify

Bamboo Revolution

Unfortunately, the app will not connect to my Face­book Page. The error message states that "the Facebook page is Owned by Anoth­er Busi­ness" when in actual fact this is not true. I have wasted so many hours trying to troubleshoot this. Thank you Shopify support for your assistance thus far, but no solution yet on ticket 28645071. Please do contact me when one of your support staff have a solution on this. Thx J

February 2, 2022

Hi there,

My name is Chris from Shopify support. Thank you for taking the time to review our app. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are facing with Facebook. I'm going to follow up with you in an email and see where I can help.

Chris | Shopify Support Specialist

PoshFancy

This app is attaching to the wrong shopify store. It is for renters-rehab.myshopify.com. I was advised by support to add its DNS code to the shop it is currently attached to. That has made the problem. worse because its now. embedded in the code of both stores.

December 5, 2021

Hi there,

William here a support specialist with Shopify. I see that you've had some trouble with the Facebook channel, since your request includes some details specific to your situation I'll reach out to you via email to ensure we can help you resolve this.

William | Shopify Support Specialist