Facebook channel

Facebook channel | Reviews

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Rieti-en

i try to alot a time. but it's not connect. i dont know what happen. i ask the a facebook. they dont know that. so i waste the time..

November 2, 2021

Hey,

Cíara here from Shopify. I'm going to send you an email so we can take a look and see exactly what still needs to be connected. This way we can get it connected and your products syncing correctly. Keep an eye out in your inbox for it!

Cíara | Shopify Support

Nuun Hydration

We needed to reinstall the app, and we got a "there's not page at this URL" error. After spamming the Add button a dozen times, it finally went through.

September 23, 2021

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. We really appreciate your feedback. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you were facing when trying to install the channel. I'm going to look into this further and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here and see how I can help you out.

Robyn | Shopify

Pine Valley Coffee Co

I used this before and started having trouble and deleted it, When i went to re add it and click the button to do so it says page not found. Am I doing something wrong?

September 17, 2021

Hi,

Thanks so much for letting us know about this. I'm going to send you an email so we can make sure we get to the bottom of everything and get this set up for you. Keep an eye out for it in your inbox.

- Cíara, Shopify Support

SA Knives

Is there anyone at Shopify who can help me with this app setup and connecting my catalog. Most of my items is disapproved?

August 10, 2021

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us. I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you are facing in regards to your products getting disapproved. I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up lines of communication to see if I can help you any further.

Adil | Shopify

Cate's Collectibles

After reading some of the reviews here, I am relieved to know it's not just me. I have struggled with this Facebook app for weeks now, trying to fix things and having errors. I'm pretty new to this. After having my FB add run smoothly for several weeks, all of a sudden the IG has an error and I can't fix anything. I am going to delete the whole thing and then in a couple of days, try to start over.

August 4, 2021

Hello,

Jack here from Shopify. Thanks for taking the time to submit your feedback. I'm going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see if we can address some of the issues you were having with the app.
Jack | Shopify

tearzup

Too many errors after adding this. Old pixel is still on fb, unable to edit iOS preferences for new pixel. Unable to change the old pixel in running ads.

August 3, 2021

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing with the pixel. While Shopify support the installation of this, we don't have access to the existing pixel on the Facebook side. That being said, I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further.

Robyn | Shopify

Gellyfituk

I tried to sync with the facebook channel. All I sell in my shopify store is gellyfit gel polish, some brushes and cuticle oils! I've had so many of my products rejected on the basis that they breach some regulation or other with regard to nicotine???!!!! I'm honestly baffled with some of the BS they have come up with to reject my products when literally everything is Gel polish!!!

July 14, 2021

Thank you for your review and sharing your feedback. This definitely does not sound like the ideal experience. When it comes to product approval this is something determined directly by Facebook that Shopify does not have a hand it. I would be more than happy to share resources on contacting Facebook to appeal not approved products, and will be in touch by email shortly to provide further details. - Anna, Shopify Support

Kamand Italie

FACEBOO IS A VERY COMPLICATED APP... YOU SELL SIMPLE PRODUCTS AND THEY DON'T ACCEPT THEM.
OTHERWISE IT'S FINE THE APP WORKS WELL BUT THEY ARE TOO STRICT WITH THE WRONG PEOPLE

July 1, 2021

Hi there. My name is Spencer, I’m with Shopify Support and I’m really glad you reached out to share this valuable feedback with us. I'm sorry to hear you have had an issue getting some of your products approved by Facebook. I'm going to be reaching out to you to open up some communication and see if there is anything we can do to help you with your product setup. Spencer | Shopify Support

CPC Kids & Company

My account keeps getting disabled. I fix the problem (send an email), it's released, and a few days later locked again. I gave my personal account authorization to ads, edits, and whatever else. I started using that and it did the same thing. It would be disabled, I'd do it he review thing, send an email, and be released. I'll set a budget and be able to run an ad for whatever selected time. Afterwards I'd receive a receipt, insights, and more recommendations on posts that should be used as an ad. When I go to promote I'm unable and I he process starts all over. I asked to remove my whole ad account to just start from scratch, but no go.

June 3, 2021

Hey there! We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. While we at Shopify developed the app and support its function, account restrictions are handled by Facebook themselves. I've sent you an email with some contact information for Facebook so you can touch base with them as well. Looking forward to hearing from you! - Jake | Support Specialist

Witch's Ayurvedic Brew

Had a lot of problems but now for over two weeks-going three I can't publish any ads from Shopify via Facebook. I constantly get the same error message "A problem with Facebook prevented your activity from being published. Try to republish in a few minutes." I tried multiple things, uninstalled the app, installed it again, disconnected my account, and connected it again, nothing really works.

May 17, 2021

Hello there! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and experience with the Facebook Channel.

It's totally understandable how this message can be concerning while trying to publish your Ads. I will be following up with you through email to make sure we get this solved for you as soon as possible. Looking forward to chatting with you!

Paola | Support Specialist