Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Thames Jewellery

Difficult to use and unhelpful troubleshooting. Integrating products on to FB took hours of googling solutions to the endless problems.

BOSSEGO

It is too difficult to maneuver, a lot of my products will not load to Facebook or Instagram and I do not understand why because the explanation is very vague, and the support option/help center is not helpful.

Adreon Henry Art

I had to investigate forums to connect via business manager. It's not very straight forward. And I am still having problems connecting IG to the correct Shopify catalogue. Seems more advanced set up than we are use to because of the Business Manger on FB.

To Write Love on Her Arms.

This app doesn't help if all accounts associated with our store don't have access to the Facebook Business Manager through one account setting it up.

WOW Mart HK

Samaritans Online Shop

Not clear how to set all bits up - especially the catalogue. Won't work if you're not an admin on the FB account.

M&M Florida

not user friendly at all, have you ask other people how to use and navigate
not happy with customer service.

D'Vine Greek Apparel

I am new to all of this. I use the app to help sell my products via FB and IG. It is really difficult trying to get things to connect. The app ask for things that are not yet available to me like FB Shop. Please fix this so its not so difficult link or connect things. Not sure what else to say here.

Voyagerage

no help chat on the website very hard to contact anybody from you I will do this by mistake because you have many costumers but you need to think about customer service or you will go out of the market :)Damian Jack Jarmolo

The Dark Art Emporium

I don't like the shipping options. I have different sized items and there it no way to make shipping a different price depending on what it is. You should make the shipping the same as my Shopify store. Also, adding the google description is a big pain .

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7